Chapter-30

Chapter-30

-Only chance

Anna's POV

"You are a piece of shit!" As soon as I said that, his palm harshly touched my cheek. It stings immediately. Drake did slap hard. But I show now pain on my face. I am not going to give him that satisfaction. I look back at him. He is angry. He is not getting what he wants from me. He is not getting the fear that he expected to create in me.

It's been two weeks since he brought me here. Two weeks of constant torture and hitting. But I didn't give in. My body is tired and I am barely hanging on. Josh visited me twice in these two weeks. He says he made a plan to escape from here. But I don't know how much I can trust him. Not after what happened. But that's the only hope I have to escape.

I am still not able to connect with bane. They have still been giving me Resistor. It's making me lose contact with my wolf. It's making me week, weak physically, not mentally. He can't break me. I won't let him.

"You bitch!" He screams angrily in my face. He strikes me again. "You know, Alika was just like you. It didn't take me more than two months to break her. You will beak too." His face is closer to mine. My hair is covering my face, so he can't get a clear view of it. "When you break and when he sees you like that..." He laughs like a maniac getting away from me. "Oh, that's going to make me so happy.

"I saw the look on James face when he saw his mate kneeling near me." He says smiling, like he has achieved something. I want to smack him hard. "When he saw how broke she is... Oh, that's good. I want to see that Bane's face. I want to see his face when he sees that you are my bitch."

That won't happen you fucking asshole!

"I am going to do whatever it takes to do that. To make you my toy." He sits in front of me to level with my face. He moves my hair from my face and grabs my chin roughly. "I will now get my revenge and nothing can stop me. No one." He says looking straight into my eyes and I can clearly see that he means it. I can see the determination in them. He is determined to make me his toy. Then he laughs cinically.

He gets up and says something to his men standing behind him with a stoic expression. The one with whom he spoke leaves and he turns to me.

"I can just imagine the way it will make him feel when he sees what I have done to you. Then he will know how I have been feeling all these years."

I don't understand what he is talking about. What does he mean by that? I don't ask though. I don't want to provoke him or let him provoke me. I have to maintain my calm to bear all this. I should not let him get to me. I just want him to b e done with his taunting and torture for the day and leave me alone in my cell. The man who left a few minutes ago came back with some machine.

"It's here." Drake smiles wickedly and turns away from me to plug it and get it started. I don't know where it's plugged. Once he is done, he turns to me. "What are we waiting for? Let's get this started!" He says excitedly. Get what started? What is he going to do to me? I should remain strong. I should. One of his men comes to me and takes my hand. Drake comes to stand on my other side.

My heart beat increases. "What are you doing?" I didn't even think before asking. A little fear crept inside me. I know that he is going to hurt me physically. But how? Is he going to cut my fingers or is he going to cut me again like he did last week? It is the fear of not knowing how he is going to hurt me. I don't even look at him.

"Oh you will see." He says and looks at his men. "Hold her." He commands and before I can even comprehend what they are about to do, three men are holding me while one is preparing the machine. I can't see clearly cause Drake is holding me by my hair and pulling my head back. I wiggle and try to get out of their hold, but it's no use. It's four wolf men against me. I do not give up though.