Chapter 8

"Katsuki! Go answer the door!"

Mitsuki waited patiently for a few seconds, focused on stirring the contents within the pot, until becoming agitated when she didn't hear a response.

"Katsuki! Get your ass down here now!"

"I'm coming you old hag!"

A tick mark appeared on Mitsuki's forehead but she reigned in her temper, after all it would be pointless to argue with her demon spawn for tonight. For now she'll let him off without any issues, just this once.

"Hey, Katsuki do you think that you could-"

"Shut up old man, I don't have time for you right now!"

Without hesitation Mitsuki turned and reeled her arm back before launching her wooden spoon directly at the back of her son's head. A satisfying smack could be heard from the living room.

"You better show your father some goddamn respect you shitty brat!"

From the living Bakugo angrily rubbed his head to soothe the pain, grabbing the spoon from the floor before heading off to the door with a limp. Bakugo trudged onward ignoring the dull pain running throughout his whole body.

Masaru could only sigh tiredly at his son, who has been acting like that ever since he came back from UA. He eyed the bandages wrapped around Bakugo's forearms and wondered just how the rest of his classmates were fairing.

Hearing the doorbell ring again Bakugo upped his pace a bit, placing the wooden spoon in his back pocket. The doorbell rung again despite Bakugo having reached the door in time to open it.

"Can't you just fu-fu.." Bakugo angrily swung the door open and was prepared to give the guest he thought he knew was coming a piece of his mind. That is until he saw that it was his Auntie Inko who was standing behind the door. "Auntie Inko! I didn't know you were coming."

Inko gave him a look that clearly questioned his methods of greeting a guest but decided to ignore it for a more positive greeting.

"It's okay Bakugo-kun. Oh, you have grown so much since I last you!" Inko ruffled Bakugo's hair, which was only possible since Bakugo had to lean forward for the short woman. The explosive future hero merely went with it, willing to tolerate the action for his auntie.

"Phew! Looks like we just barely made it." Both Bakugo and Inko looked back to see the main guest himself. Outside of UA now wearing a simple polo shirt and shorts instead of his pants, black shirt and lab coat.

"Aww! See I told you we had to hurry papa!" Moving his eyes further down Bakugo saw a little girl with white hair and red eyes, a small horn protruding from her head, holding on to Deku's right hand.

"I'm sorry sweetie, but at least you get to look cute for tonight." Despite Eri's pout she couldn't help but giggle at her papa's compliment. The perks of being her papa's number one girl and not the blue haired lady.

"There's my little granddaughter!" Inko rushed towards who met her halfway as both hugged each other.

Walking past the two Midoriya now stood in front of his new student. "Evening Bakugo, I hope your feeling better than earlier." Midoriya stuck his hand out waiting for a handshake but was ignored. "Bakugo? Are you okay? Was the assignment I placed on your class too difficult for —!"

Roughly pulling his new teacher by the shirt to his eye level Bakugo gave out his meanest glare. "First off, there is nothing that you can dish out that I can't take. Secondly, when in the living hell did you have a kid?!" He whispered shouted.

Following his student's line of sight Midoriya saw his daughter and mother in their own little world. He whispered back to Bakugo.

"I'll explain everything once we're inside having dinner, but can you please not pull on my shirt. I just bought this." Midoriya received a confused scrunched up face. As if though his shirt was more important than explaining how he now has a six year old daughter within the last two years since he last saw him.

"Yeah! Let my papa go."

The two looked down to see Eri with crossed arms attempting to glare at Bakugo. It was quite cute however. Bakugo scoffed momentarily before letting go of the shirt and squatting down to Eri's level.

"Listen kid. If you think that I give a mother—!"

"EHEM!" Glancing up Bakugo was met with a questionable, stern look from his auntie. Arms crossed and all, even Midoriya decided to look away and let his mother handle this.

"A-a mother-father shhh-sugar..? About your witching...uhh...uhmm...dad..?" Inko raised an eyebrow at her nephew's attempt to not curse at her newly found granddaughter. She shrugged her shoulders, in the end it was better than nothing.

"You're terrible." With her statement said Eri kicked Bakugo's shin with all her might. "Take that you big meanie!"

Usually for Bakugo that small kicked would have felt like nothing, but after what Deku put him and his class through. That shit hurt like hell. Absolute, fucking hell. He bit back a yell of pain while he leaned onto the door frame for support.

"Eri, you shouldn't kick people like that." Midoriya rubbed his daughter's hair gently while she hugged his leg. "Remember what you did earlier to my other student today?"

Eri refused to meet her papa's face. Needless to say that car ride back home was awkward, especially since Nejire was lot more quieter than usual when she had to sit in the back. Though his daughter did seem to be happier sitting in the front next to her papa.

"Oh it's alright! I'm sure Eri had good intentions. Besides Bakugo is a big boy now, he'll understand." Bakugo simply offered a thumbs up less he made his auntie angrier. "Great! Now let's go inside, I'm sure Mitsuki-chan and Masaru-kun would love to meet my new favorite granddaughter!"

"But she's your only granddaughter."

"Oh let me have my fun!" Joyfully said Inko before carrying her granddaughter with her and into the Bakugo's residence. Staying behind with Bakugo Midoriya crouched down to check on his student's wounds.

"Good job for not swearing at my daughter. You really have matured lately." Stated Midoriya while he re-wrapped the bandages, Bakugo simply scoffed in response.

"Whatever, at least I didn't face Auntie Inko's wrath. Midoriya chuckled. "But the same can't be said for you." With a smirk plastered on his face Bakugo watched as Deku's face contorted to one of fear when they both heard a familiar yell. "Right on time."

"MIDORIYA IZUKU! YOU BETTER HAVE A DARN GOOD EXPLANATION FOR HAVING SUCH A CUTE DAUGHTER!"