- Go -

"A hot spring? I can't go! It'll be expensive and my first trip without my mom!" She quickly declined, feeling a bit worried about this.

"Dont worry about money, you need to be happy!" Shigure tried persuading her.

"Yeah! I'm positive your mother, wants you to be happy!" Momiji encouraged her to go.

"Tohru, if you really don't want to go, we wont force you, but I think more than anyone your mother would want you to be smiling and happy. And don't worry about costs, this is a gift for you, that you very much deserve!" You lightly rested your hand on her head, giving it your own shot to persuade her.

"Plus Kyo and Yuki are coming!!" Momijo tried to make a good bargain.

"Ah. Speaking of expenses. I hear your having trouble paying your school trip money. Your grandfather called last night, and he told me the school had called him. He said he can pay the rest." Shigure changed the topic catching Tohru's attention.

"Ah no he must not! Last month I was a bit behind! But I'll be able to pay this month!!" She frantically waved her arms, telling you not to worry.

"But you were walking fine last month, why. . . .nevermind." At that second everyone in the room except Tohru herself, knew why she couldn't pay last month. Chocolate ingredient expenses.

"You idiot!" Kyo's rage bar was high, and before he could explode anymore than he already has, you quickly took her away.

"Come on Tohru! You have to take a bath, I'll help you get your stuff!" She was very confused but followed you nonthless.

While you and Tohru walked towards the bathroom it was quiet until you spoke up.

"You knowwwwww, you're really kind. A feature I really like about you is that you put others above yourself!" You offered her a small smile, when she glanced at you.

"W-what! I'm really not that kind! Dont exaggerate it! If anything, You and the Sohma's are the kind ones!" She quickly declined, complimenting you back.

"Hey! Dont be so modest and don't turn this on me!" Tohru laughed this time, and she said something that will forever be in your heart.

"You know (Name)-chan, I always that home was a place. But after moving in with the Sohma's, I realized homes not a place, its a person. My home used to be with my mom, and now your my home, the Sohma's are my home." She stared at her feet, smiling to herself.

"You idiot, you're gonna make me cry!" You rested your arm over her shoulder as she just smiled. And soon a silence fell over you.

"Hey, (Name)-chan, I've always had a question I wanted to ask. But you don't have to answer if it makes you uncomfortable or sad!" The both of you sat down on the floor near the bathroom.

"What is it, Tohru-chan?" You curiously asked her, as she fidgeted a bit before asking her question.

"The sohma's get possesed by zodaic signs right? But why do you get possesed by a panda? It's not a zodiac animal." You quietly listened to her question and answered when she stopped talking.

"Well, honestly I don't know either, I guess I'm just unique, or its a sign indicating something? Who knows this generation of zodiacs might be special!" You laughed, while she laughed too.

"You're already special though, (Name)-chan!"

"Aww! So are you!!"

.

.

.

Tohru was up and about, early in the morning currently she was drying the sheets, while You and Momiji were still fast asleep. The two of you fell asleep on the same bed last night and nobody bothered to wake you up.

Yuki was just getting up, he was definetely not a morning person and you learned that the hard way. And Kyo was busy being Kyo, which meant he was drinking cold milk.

"Momijiii, stop hogging the blanket to yourselfffff!" You whined tugging the blanket towards your side.

"Nooooo, give it backkkk (Nameeeeee)!" Momiji pulled the blanket back towards his side.

"You nasty blanket hogger!" You moved closer to Momiji, so you could get more of the blanket.

" (Nameeeee)'s a meanieeee!" The two continued to bicker still half asleep. Meanwhile Tohru was thinking about whether she should go or not.

"Okay! I've decided, I'll go!"