Chapter 30:: Sorry

Author's POV || Next morning: 

"Ahh.." You groaned as the sunlight hit your face. You opened your eyes to see Taehyung sleeping beside you. You smiled looking at him as you remembered what happened last night. 

He kissed you, you both confessed, he even hugged you. You giggled happily when suddenly you felt a sharp pain in your stomach.

"Ouch! Must be period cramps.." You said before holding your tummy groaning. Taehyung who was sleeping heard your groans as he woke up seeing you holding your stomach and groaning. 
"Cramps again?" He asked softly as you nodded. He quickly sat up before helping you adjust your head on the pillow.

He scooped you closer caressing your clothed tummy as you slightly smiled excitedly. But your pain still didn't go away. The smile faded as you started whimpering in pain. Taehyung sighed before saying, "Wait here." He said going out of the room as you pouted looking at the closed door.

"He better not b-be running away.." You whimpered before closing your eyes trying to calm down mentally cursing your cramps.
Suddenly he came in with a hot water bag(pls Idk what u call that) and a packet of chocolates in his hands. You looked at him confused as he kept the packet of chocolates on the table beside the bed as he sat before giving you the hot water bag. 

"It might help." He said as you looked at it taking it. 
"T-Thanks.." You said trying to sit as he helped you sit properly. 
"Are those for me..?" You asked as he looked at the pack of chocolates before nodding.

You clapped excitedly as he smiled before asking, "Are you not in pain anymore?" You just shook your head saying, "Not when I have chocolates in front of me!" You said grabbing the packet of chocolates before digging in making him sigh. 

----Time skip

It was now noon, nearly lunchtime when everyone was talking. Jin was busy texting while Taehyung constantly kept asking you whether you were okay or not. You couldn't help but feel yourself getting extremely excited because of his caring behaviour. Of course, who doesn't like being cared for? 

"Are you okay? Does it not hurt anymore?" He asked as you shook your head giggling.
"I told you I am fine! Completely fine!!" You said as Mina suddenly came forward, "You both dating or something?" She asked as you coughed shyly while Taehyung just scratched his neck looking away.

Mina blinked at you both as you both smiled at each other thinking she'd get the hint but her reply made you both speechless.

"So you're not? Okay." She said getting up leaving as you looked at Taehyung blankly who coughed.
"When did she become so slow-witted?" You asked yourself before sighing.

"The Queen is calling for lunch." A maid said bowing as you all nodded getting up heading towards the big dining room.