CHAPTER 14

Nessa's POV:

  Well I guess her majesty the queen snapped Alex's head too hard because it's been three days and she's still passed out.

"Are you sure she's not dead?" I heard Ana asked sarcastically, I growled at her and she just smiled innocently. Lillian bragged through the door, with Lucas he arrived this morning. Ana ran to him and hugged him tightly.

"Why nobody told me uncle Lucas was coming?!" She asked offended, he gasped.

"Y'all didn't tell my favorite niece I was coming! Traitors!" Oh I see where she got that attitude.

"The little princess hasn't woken up yet" Lillian said, we were interrupted by a growl coming from Alex.

"I am NOT little!" Alex yelled opening her eyes, her eyes were still green when she looked around the room and her eyes landed on me, her eyes started to go back to their golden color. She smiled at me. I sighed in relief. Lillian won't have to snap her neck again. She turned to look at her.

"Oh hi Grandma" she said innocently, Lillian rolled her eyes with a smile on her face.

"Hello kid"

"So your mom told me you were possessed but like I don't know if I believe her so she said to bring her like a tree so Max and I brought her that she said it's something about a witch or whatever but yeah I hope you're not possessed honestly it's kinna scary not gonna lie" Lucas said really fast, our eyes widened.

"Lucas!" Lillian yelled which made me jump in his place. She smacked him on the head so hard he fell over on his face.

"Ow!"

"You're not supposed to tell her you idiot!" She grabbed him by the ear and dragged him out of the room. Alex walked closer to me, and I smiled at her. I hugged her and took in her intoxicating smell, I loved it so much. Her arms wrapped around my waist tightly. I looked up at her and she was leaning down to kiss me.

"Ehm ehm" someone cleared their throat,

"I'm not that fucking small that you don't even see I'm literally standing right here" she huffed slamming the door behind her.

"You look very bea-" we were interrupted again
"Sorry I forgot my phone" said Ana,

"Y'all still staring at each other?" She said again with a confused look, I glared at her and she ran out the door. Alex sighed and kissed my forehead.

"Are you okay?" She nodded her head and pulled me in for a hug, I can hear her blood run through her veins really fast which means she's nervous.

"Hey what's wrong?" I felt a small drop on my shoulder and I pulled back looking at her, her eyes were on the verge of a tear waterfall.

"I remember everything..." She whispered,

"I always did" I unwrapped my arms, what is this bullshit.

"So you were lying to me Alex?!"

"Nessa please listen I did this to protect all of you I-"

"To protect us?!! Really Alex! I was worried sick and this is what you were doing? Playing dumb??" I know she wouldn't do it on purpose but I was just upset she didn't tell me.

"Sit on the bed" I ordered, she looked at me confused.
"Bu-"
"I won't repeat myself" she complied, I sat on the desk in her room and looked at her. Just because she's the masculine one in this relationship doesn't mean she's in control.

"Now tell me why you lied" I said

"I-"

"And I better get a convincing answer" she nodded her head looking at the ground, I was about to feel bad for yelling at her when I saw a dent on her pants. I just smirked and crossed my arms waiting for an answer.

"I knew she'll be taking control over me if she knew I still had my memory, she'll use me to hurt my mom. If I tell my parents about her she'll make things worse before we even find a way to kill her. They'll start asking me questions and I'll have to answer them so I decided to play my cards right, I pretend I don't remember anything and I give you guys time to look for answers while I look where she's hiding and I have a hint" she said looking at me with guilt. Poor baby, was going through all this by herself.

"Come here" I said, she got up and walked to me. I pulled her down by the collar until our lips were inches away from touching.

"I'm not mad at you baby" I whispered, she bit her lip trying to lean further to catch my lips.

"But you'll still be punished for lying" I cupped her crotch area and she yelped swallowing hard. I pecked her lips gently and pushed her away.

"Go on the bed, when I come back your clothes better be on the floor" I said,

"Yes ma'am" I heard her say as I left the room.

****************************

Steamy chapter next? Or should I just skip it??

-S