Chapter 14 - So Nahin Na Sahi

Tuscany, Italy

It’s been 2 day’s since Kalpi and Raghav came back from Madrid, the office was bustling with activity, calls were ringing off the hook, “ Kalpi can you come to my office ? “ Raghav asked in the intercom. Kalpi pushed her chair and knocked on the door, “ come in “ Raghav called, “ you wanted to see me ? “ Kalpi asked as she closed the door, “ yes “ Raghav said sternly and walked up to her and kissed her passionately, after sometime Raghav broke the kiss and looked at Kalpi “ I was meaning to do that since this morning “ Raghav smiled, Kalpi blushed and hid her face in his chest smiling, Raghav wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly, he reached over her and locked the door and lifted her bridal-style to the couch, “ Raghav !! someone will come in !! “ Kalpi said trying to free herself from him, “ no they won’t, I locked it “ Ragahv smiled and placed her on the big couch, “ but there is a lot of work “ Kalpi said trying to get up, “ which can be handled by Adam and the rest….now I want to romance my lovely wife “ Raghav smiled and sat down and pulled her close and started kissing her neck. Kalpi giggled and pushed Raghav and managed to get up only to have her pulled back down with Raghav on top of her, “ you can’t escape me that easily baby “ Raghav whispered and kissed her hard.  After Raghav little romance moment with Kalpi, Raghav got back to work, just then a knock sounded his door and in walked in Sammy, “ Raghav we got a problem “ Sammy said urgently.

“ HOW THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN !!!!!!!!????? “ Raghav shouted, “ that’s what we are trying to find out “ Adam said, “ I need to get him out of there “ Raghav said pacing back at forth, Sammy and Adam nodded, “ get the plane ready, I’m heading to Mumbai “ Raghav said to his men, “ what about Kalpi ? “ Sammy asked, “ you have to tell her Rags, it’s not fair is she does not know “ Adam said, Raghav signed and looked up. 

Raghav came home and took the stairs two at a time. Raghav stood in front of their bedroom “ what am I gonna say to her ? “ Raghav thought, shaking his head Raghav opened the door and walked in. Raghav found Kalpi on the bed reading a book, Kalpi looked up and smiled. Raghav looked down and closed the door, “, “ what’s wrong ? “ Kalpi asked in concern, when Raghav did not answer her Kalpi tried again “ Raghav…..kiya hua ? “ Kalpi asked, “ Sahil found baba “ Raghav said looking away. The moment Raghav said that, Kalpi’s heart sank to her stomach, she felt dizzy and collapsed, “ Kalpi !! “ Raghav said catching her as she fell, “ how ? “ Kalpi asked in shock, “ we don’t know. That’s why I’m going to Mumbai “ Raghav said, “ when ? “ Kalpi asked looking at him, “ day after tomorrow “ Raghav replied, “ I want to go with you “ Kalpi said, “ No Kalpi…..it’s too dangerous, if something happens to you I won’t be able to forgive myself “ Raghav said, Kalpi, “ please Raghav….I have to go….please “ Kalpi pleaded  as she clutched his shirt in desperation and laid her head on his chest and cried, Raghav rocked her to calm her down.

After sometime Kalpi dozed off, Raghav carefully lifted her up bridal-style and gently laid her on the bed and pulled the covers on her, “ I’ll get him back don’t worry Kalpi “ Raghav whispered and kissed her forehead, Raghav opened the door and found Hunter, “ go on in boy… “ Raghav said, and Hunter obeyed and he sashayed into their room and laid beside the bed. Raghav walked into his office “ what do we have ? “ Raghav asked as he sat down, “ we found where he is keeping Vittal “ Sammy said, Raghav nodded “ his residence ? “ Raghav asked, “ got it “ Adam smiled, “ did you tell her ? “ Sammy asked, Raghav nodded, “ she cried herself to sleep “ Raghav said sadly, “ I can’t see her like this, Vittal is the only family she has….and me, we need to find him and get him out of there safely “ Raghav said in determination, Sammy and Adam nodded in approval.