sixteen.

𝐋oud knocking on the door woke Illyan up from his uncomfortable position

    𝐋oud knocking on the door woke Illyan up from his uncomfortable position. After his whole 'break down', Soleil ended up falling asleep in his arms, and since he was too lazy to pick her up and go upstairs, he just laid her down on the couch and laid right on top of her. But since the couch wasn't large enough, he couldn't move like he wanted.

He slowly pulled away from her embrace, of course making sure not to wake her up. And kissed her forehead and cheek before he made his way to the front door.

He looked through the peephole and a smirk found its way to his face once he saw who it was.

" My nigga!" he exclaimed opening the door, and closing it behind him so the noise wouldn't wake Soleil.

" Bitch boy!" Shiesty exclaimed, bringing his longtime homeboy in a very much needed hug. " How you been my nigga?" he then asked pulling away from the hug.

" Shit, I been livin'," he dragged shrugging. " How Ohio been treatin' you?" he then asked.

" As much as I complain, I fuck with the vibe thea'. You know it's calm it ain' like ova' hea' or Philly. Hea', somethin' always happenin' fa' whateva' reason. Shit, it's peaceful ova' thea', you should come an' visit" he explained.

" Mhm we might come" he hummed nodding. Going anywhere without Soleil was already a big no for him, she didn't realize it yet. But he was getting attached to her, to the point where he didn't want to be away from her more than five minutes.

" Who is we my nigga?" Shiesty asked smirking.

" Me an' my li' yeah" he chuckled shaking his head. Illyan didn't pillow talk with niggas about his business, and most importantly his love life. He just let them know the strict minimum.

" Not Hitta wit' a girlfriend!" Shiesty exclaimed earning a disapproving look from him.

" Keep ya' voice down, she in thea' sleep" he shook his head. " An' she not my girlfriend chill out" he cleared.

" She ain' ya' girlfriend but you damn sure act like she is" he smirked. Shiesty knew his friend better than he knew himself, and knew that Illyan had feelings for her, even though he wouldn't admit it yet.

" Mhm. You find a place to stay yet?" he asked changing the subject.

" I'a stay inna' hotel, Ion' feel like payin' allat' money fa' an appartement knowin' I'm only hea' fa' a month"

" Shit you ca' stay hea'," he shrugged.

" Nah you good brodie. Ion' wanna be a burden" he shook his head.

" Shut ya' bitch ass up. You ain' a burden fa' shit. Take ya' ass on an' cmon" he grabbed one of his baggage and opened the front door, letting him in first.

Shiesty shook his head but complied anyway. He rolled his suitcase to the front and closed the door behind him.

" Be quiet when you go upstairs, she still sleep" Illyan mumbled.