.14.

Unknown
A'Kees Love

"Its been a while." The girl said strutting towards me in the same tights from yesterday.

Chile...

"Yeah. I need to get back home to my peoples. I'on know what you wanna hear lady." I said as she bent down to my level.

"Either, I kill you, that bitch, and that baby or you be with me." She said

Shordy trippin. I'll crash out bout my Ky.

She pulled out a phone and it showed the front of Tori's house.

"Ion even know what I did to yo bad built ass." I said scrunching up my face.

"Not you bodyshaming." One of the dudes said peeking down the steps.

"Tookie, leave." She said

"You killed my boyfriend." She stated

"And your point is..." I said

" I can give orders to have them killed right now. Choose wisely."

Fuck.

"Alright. Let's do it." I stated. My first chance outta her, i'ma book it.

"We gon get you cleaned up and you is gonna post a picture with you and me so, they can stand down."

Stay in school.

"Fa sure."

I gotta get gone.

————————————————————————

"You look so good, daddy."

Ew bitch

I just looked at her. She handed me my phone so I could post the picture of us.

She ain't even turn my phone off. They know where i'm at. This picture gon mess up everything. I gotta do it for Ky and Tori though.

I snapped the picture of her and my face showing her whole body.

I'ma have to kill her.

"Alright Fats, take him to my room." She said while smirking.

I'on know what THEE fUck she thinking but, HELL NO

————————————————————————
Savannah, Georgia
Toranae Richter

It's been 3 days since A'Kees has been gone. He always wanna be dramatic.

How you go and get kidnapped? SMDH

My pops and the boys are supposed to be working on getting him back. They said that they think they know where he's at but they want to have everything together.

It feels weird not having him here. I want to go crazy so bad but, Ky needs me. Speaking of Ky, we never found any of her family members. They would only tell us that her father is deceased and her mother is off doing crackwhore shit. They didn't exactly say that but, that's what they were getting at.

Noellie had been tryna comfort me, I guess. She says, " You didn't need him anyways." She's my friend and all but, no. I'm so close to telling her about herself but, i'ma keep my composure.

Ky and I are sitting in my bed. She's watching Sofia the First and i'm just waiting to hear anything about Kees. They didn't want me to have anything to do with it what they're doing but, they still kept me informed.