7.

Omniscient
Las Vegas, Nevada - 9:08pm

It had been first full day in Vegas and Naala was feeling like shit. Her head was still hurting, her boobs were sore and she couldn't move without feeling like she would vomit.

They had managed to go sightseeing during the day, hit a couple of casinos and had lunch. Today Bri had booked a hookah lounge for them to go to.

Naala hated that she was pregnant because she didn't get to enjoy with them. She was stuck on one glass of red wine and Dave made sure it was only one glass.  (shoutout to that author that taught me this!!)

"Mmmm," Naala moaned as Dave sucked on her swollen titty. They were laid up in bed resting before they had to head out.

"That feel better?" Dave asked kissing her chest softly.

"No," Naala replied moving her hair out her face. Dave groaned and pulled her body closer.

"Maybe if we fuck you'll feel better," Dave suggested. Naala laughed and rubbed his head.

"We've got to get ready," Naala muttered kissing his lips. Dave kissed back, rubbing his hand up and down her thigh.

"I missed this," Dave said pecking her lips. "No more breaks,"

"5 years is enough," Naala responded. "I'm hungry so I hope this place is good,"

"Baby it's hookah," Dave laughed. "Ain't gonna be nothing special to eat out there." Naala tutted and got out of the bed.

Dave's phone rang taking his attention away from his wife.

"Is it mine?" Naala shouted from the bathroom,

"Nah," Dave said swiping the answer button. Saint's face popped up on the screen, looking exactly like his dad.

"What?" Dave asked mugging the camera. Saint mugged him back,

"You're mad rude," Saint said with a stank face. "I was only calling to say I miss you,"

"Is that my papa bear?" Naala squealed from the bathroom.

"Why you with my mama?" Saint asked bringing his face closer to the screen.

"Boy what do you want?" Dave questioned laying back down on the bed. "And why are you still awake, it's like midnight there,"

"I need 50 bucks," He said putting his headset back on so he could hear his friends on the game.

"Saint you is 5, what you need 50 dollars for?" Dave huffed. Saint didn't really instead he shouted at his tv.

"Is he on that game at this time?" Naala asked coming back into the room.

"Nah" "Yes" They answered at the time.

"Snitch," Saint mumbled. Naala took the phone from Dave and gave Saint a glare.

"I don't know what you think you're doing but get off that game," Naala scolded. She hated him playing them because she thought it contributed to his violent behaviour.

"But mama," Saint whined looking down at the screen.

"But mama nothing, turn it off," Naala replied, "Where's your sister, she knows you shouldn't be on that," Naala added.

"Niya with her boyfriend, Nai's playing her dumb ass violin and Phat's here," He flipped the camera and Malia was beside him holding a controller that clearly wasn't on.

"What boyfriend and stop cursing Nasir" Naala huffed. Saint was a replica of his dad and it scared Naala sometimes. She turned to Dave and spoke, "You knew about this?"