187

Chapter 187 Danish Cookies

    Oilfield Middle School.

    Principal Chai was personally attending evening self-study for the children in the third grade class, and he saw someone beckoning outside the window.

    " Su Dong, young man, what brings you here. " After the evening self-study, Principal Chai came out and shook Su Xiangdong's hand.

    Su Xiangdong was still wearing the blue work clothes, lit a cigarette and smoked: "I came with Deng Dongya's inspection team, why, you and him are classmates, but he didn't come to see you?"

    "That night, the leaders of the mining area invited dinner. I went in and looked at a table of wine, and came out when I was angry. I heard that he had a stomach bleeding and he was still lying in the hospital. Why, did you follow him?''

    Dong Xiangdong took a mouthful of cigarettes and said: "On the Daqing side, the leaders are more and more superficial. No one is willing to do real things. I quit, and I am going to do it myself. Come here to investigate and see if the frontier is a real thing. can show fist place."

    Su Xiangdong are Shanghai natives . He's grandfather was sent by  Li Hongzhan to study abroad, the first batch of students.

    After returning, he build construction Industrial and opened the factory under the Northern Navy from the Republic of China to the liberation, it was all in Shanghai As a big tax collector, everything was nationalized until after liberation.

    Of course, it was a disaster in their home ten years ago. It was Su Xiangdong who was in Daqing alone and he survived.

    He has been a Westerner style school since he was a child. On the surface he looks rough and has a gentleman's demeanor in the bones, if the Republic has nobles, he is qualified to be called.

    Smoking a cigarette, he pointed to the children who are running exercises and said:" High school is such a tight study, you will not let them return to self-study. The dormitory, even running exercises?"

    "If you lack morality, physical education, and art, you can't do that. If you don't train your body, how can you become a nerd one by one? "Principal Chai treated these students as soldiers. After half an hour of self- study, they were sweating profusely. Su Dong looked at the children running in front of him. Look at it individually.

      In the last row of the children in the first class, there is one with the tallest head, two deep big eyes, thick eyebrows like a sword, thin and tall, skin is not like other children, with strands The healthy plateau red, delicate and white, with a  firm head against the scalp, looks refreshing 

     "That, it's Nie Weimin, he looks like his father. "Su Xiangdong said.

    Looks handsome and full of vigor, only two words can describe it, that is, Spiritual

    Headmaster Chai is quite proud: "No, at least for the time being, he is the child I hope for the most in the first grade of high school. Just like his father, his brain is good, but if you want to be a nerd like his father, it is better not to read that book. I look down on this kind of child. " Su Xiangdong said deliberately.

    Principal Chai doesn’t think so: “If you think he is a bookworm, you’re very wrong. I’ll tell you, watch it carefully. If you run over this lap, he will be gone, you believe or not ?"

   At night, there is only one big searchlight on the big playground, and you can’t see the shadows of the children, but it is true that he pays attention to it. Nie Weimin disappeared after another round.