190

Chapter 190

    Oilfield Middle School.

    The children are studying. Suddenly, the principal came in.

    "Gao Xiaobing, Liu Xiaohong, Nie Weimin, you guys come out." he said.

    The children were immersed in making papers. They were all dumbfounded. After listening for a long time, they understood the principal's meaning.

    "Go take pictures of the clothing factory? I'm the only boy, then I don't want to go." Nie Weimin subconsciously said.

    "Your mother would like to invite a few more, but you can't go out to eat or spend money, and just study well. I’m willing to call for those who don’t study well, so get out as early as possible. "That group of boys came out. They heard that Nie Weimin was going to take pictures. They all rushed up and wanted to go.

    Hearing President Chai’s words, everyone suddenly rolled their eyes

    before entering the school. They thought that President Chai was selfless and treated equally fair and Justice. . Only after entering the school did he know that he only sees study, only grades. If the exam is bad, he can change his tricks and not repeatedly scold you until your ears are deaf. If the exam is good, he can think of 10,000 different compliments. The words, come to praise you, praise you, and then the next time the exam is bad, so he will scold you again.

      The  male classmates are all downcast, but Liu Xiaohong and Gao Xiaobing are crazy t

    It turned out the had to take  Photos of the clothing factory but they didn’t expect that this is going to be a photo again.

    Little girl, there are those who do not hate to take pictures. The two are happy, one holding each other’s hands, quietly jumping.

    Principal Chai said: "  The director Chen said, She will take a good pictorial for you. It will be published in newspapers and magazines such as "Xin Qing Bao", "Shanghai Literature and Art" and "Shanghai Daily". Liu Xiaohong and Gao Xiaobing have agreed, Nie Weimin, why are you? Not going? Just because you are handsome, do you think we should accommodate you? "

    Nie Weimin is the same as his dad. What he hates most is taking pictures.

    However, Chen Lina really took great pains to promote her own clothes.

    Now there is no advertisement to say, of course, people will not advertise you for something as serious as the newspaper. However, the smell of wine is also afraid of the deep alleys. If there is no publicity, where the sales are not publicized, how can women now accept new fashions and new trends.

    So, what should she do if she wants to promote her own clothes in a unique way.

    After all, she knows many friends and a wide range of people. No, the way Guo Bin thought of for her was to contribute to a photography column. He coordinated major newspapers across the country such as "Shanghai Literature and Art" and "Shanghai Daily". As a whole, he had to publish a set of frontier style pictures.

    In terms of image, Liu Xiaohong is the first girl  in the mining area to be almost 1.7 meters tall. She is thin and tall, with white skin, and her big watery eyes seem to be able to speak.

    As far as the oilfield middle school is so strict, she can receive several notes in her pencil case at least every day.

    In short, of the 18 boys in the class, at least 17 are writing love letters to her.