199

Chapter 199

   Mr. Nie   finally coaxed Leng Qi  into Yu Gong’s car, because Mr. Nie told him that Yu Gong’s Jeep was newly approved by the mining area.

     latest car from Beijing Jeep Leng Qi  was itchy and went to try the steering wheel. .

    Xiaoxingxing still went out for the first time. She lay on the window. She wanted to see a tree and a flower, and pointed it to Deng Chun.

    Chen Lina probably drove too hard, Deng Chun yelled dizzy after a while, so she couldn't help and changed to Nie Gong to drive. He always drove a little bit slower and the car drove 400 kilometers steadily . It would take at least five or six hours to get there. Chen Lina could not lift her head up uncomfortably, so she asked, "Would you like to drink water? You might feel better if you drink some water?

    "If  drink it, I will vomit. " Deng Chun shook his head and said.

    Lina Chen hug his head, in the arms   and wiping his eyes closed, said:. "Then go to sleep, fall asleep and not faint"

    ." I want to spit on board, you are not to put me back to go? "Deng Chun seems to be particularly concerned about this.

    "If you want to throw up, get out of the car and come back. Let's continue walking. But if you want to pick up a cigarette butt and smoke, I will throw you halfway, and never pick it up again, telling the wolf to eat"

    . "They just turned back halfway and put me at home."

    Although she is a new mother, he is very happy to be able to travel with her together.

    Deng Chun always remembers that he was happily trying to travel, but he could n't  help throw up on the way. The new mother looked at him in disgust. Since then, he doesn't love her, and she doesn't love him anymore.

    Chen Lina said, "I promise I won't send you home, so hurry up and eat."

    "Then I can eat? " Deng Chun is really hungry. This child, in order to avoid vomiting on the way out, the breakfast was quietly poured over. He didn’t eat a bite.

    But probably because he was not nervous, he didn’t vomit on the road. By the time he got off the bus, his stomach was full.

    Hami’s various supply and marketing cooperatives and state-owned large stores also have cooperative relationships with garment factories.

    Moreover, if you want to make clothes privately, you probably don’t know where to sell them. She's looking for a relationship and approve the note.

    Therefore, the leader of the state-owned large-scale store met Chen Lina and granted her a few extra spacious and bright rooms in the Tuha Petroleum Hospitality Building. Although the price is 5 high, this type of room can only be accommodated when the high-level leaders come.

    There is only one reform-through-labor team in Hami. In the corps farm, Nie Gong and Leng Qi threw Chen Lina and the children away, and they looked for a restaurant on the side of the road for fried noodles. One person grabbed a large bowl of fried noodles and two catties of meat. Yes, they went straight to the corps farm.

    As for Chen Lina, with a few children, why not go shopping on the street, just ask them what they want to eat.

    Erdan's eyes straightened: "Mom, look at the girl's big earrings."

    " This place is more fashionable than the mining area. It is really fashionable. Let's go to the mining area. Chen Lina is the most fashionable woman. There is no one. But here, her little liberation outfit is too simple, and the skirt is not as short as those girls here.