*Chapter 17*

Third POV:

"Are you Aether?" 

The blond traveler whipped his head around  to meet the source of the voice. Long behold, in front of him, was a girl with a calm expression and a closed eyed smile. She's the girl I saw earlier, he thought to himself. 

"Yes that's Aether and I'm Paimon!" The floating sack of emergency food answered for the two. Earning a glance of amusement from Y/N. 

So the traveler doesn't talk much... Y/N thought to herself as she evaluated the situation ahead. Perhaps an introduction will do nicely. 

"My name is Y/N L/N, princess of the L/N clan and second princess to the Kamisato clan, pleased to make your acquaintance." The princess said in a cheerful tone. 

"You're from Inazuma?" Aether asked 

"Why yes, this is actually the first time I traveled outside the islands. I have to admit I quite envy you."

"How so? Paimon doesn't think there's anything special about a couple of wandering travellers." Paimon replied.

"Well you see, back in Inazuma I was always held back with so many responsibilities. Having the luxury to go wherever you please, you must feel so free." The girl stopped before taking a step closer. "Why don't you come take a walk with me traveler, I'll show you to the battle arena and in return you can tell me some stories." 

The three walked leisurely and made conversation all the way to the battle arena. Y/N was fascinated by Aether and Paimon's adventures and the two were also intrigued by her stories of Inazuma. 

"So Y/N what's your relationship with Kazuha? You guys seem pretty close." Paimon bluntly asked, earning a nudge and a glare from Aether. 

"Hmm Kazuha?" 

"Yea Paimon usually see the two of you together, are you guys like a thing?" 

"Ah, well uhm-" 

"Excuse me," Kazuha says surprising the trio with his sudden appearance. Then quick as lightning he swooped in and grabbed Y/N's hands dragging her away. "sorry about the sudden intrusion but something came up." The boy said with a smile before disappearing with Y/N.   

"Wait. Hey- Kazuha!" Y/N says in protest. "You can't just drag someone off like that Kazuha!"

"Wonder what that's about." Paimon said with a confused expression while Aether nodded in agreement. 

"Slow down!" Y/N says after Kazuha particularly kidnaped her away from the traveler. "If you mind, I was in the middle of a conversatio-" 

"Shut it." Kazuha says in a cold voice. The boy was walking ahead of Y/N, shielding his face from her. 

"..."

"That's not what I meant- I'm sorry." The boy says immediately apologizing for his previous choice of vocabulary.

"Kazuha? What's wrong." 

"..."

"Hey! Tell me what's up." 

"You left..."

"What do you mean? I told you I was going on a walk didn't I?" 

"Well yea, but you didn't tell me you were going with someone. When I went to look for you I saw you with the traveler and I just- I just..." He paused for a second before shaking his head. "forget it."

"Kazuha please tell me what's going on." Y/N said in a soft voice, giving his hand a squeeze. 

"I'm sorry, I interrupted your conversations... I just couldn't help it. I didn't like seeing you two so close together-" Kazuha says before looking down at his feet, refusing to meet Y/N's eyes. 

Raising a hand to cup his cheeks, Y/N smiled at the boy as they made eye contact. Awww, how adorable of him. "It's okay, I understand. I'll be more mindful on it in the future, but. please put more faith in me." 

"Mhmm" Kazuha says as he buries his face into Y/N and engulfs her into a tight hug. "I'm sorry I over reacted." 

"It's alright I forgive you, let's head back now shall we. I'm sure the traveler and Beidou are confused at what happened... Let's hope Beidou doesn't get the wrong idea" 

"Beidou is 100% going to get the wrong idea."

Bonus:

"OH you guys are finally back." Beidou says with a smirk causing the two both to groan in frustration.

"Beidou no-" Kazuha begins before getting cut off by Beidou.

"I THOUGHT I TAUGHT YOU BETTER THAN TO DRAG A LADY AWAY AND-"

"Beidou I swear to god if you finish that I WILL send an army of foxes after you."

"Foxes?"

"Foxes are very deadly." Kazuha says recalling the time he fell on Y/N after being pushed by a super strong fox. Ayaka's wrath afterwords will haunt him forever. 

Fun Facts:

- Kazuha actually loves foxes...reasons are unknown...heh

- Paimon is Kazuha and Y/N's number 2 shipper (Ayaka's number 1)

- Poor Aether was still very confused at what happened but decided that maybe Kazuha just needed help with something

- Beidou loves seeing Kazuha's expressions whenever she comments about his relationship with Y/N