R O X Y

Aurora lupin

Mattheo and I apperated to small muggle town in southern England

Hidden In the small ally I looked around to make sure no one saw us apperate, once the coast was clear I grabbed Mattheo hands and started walking towards Roxy's.

"So am I allowed to cuddle you tonight or will you dad kill me?" Mattheo asked making me laugh.

"I think we can cuddle."

"Either way we are both going to be fully clothed." Mattheo stated.

"Wow, you're really scared of my dad."  I shook my head as we walked down the almost empty street.

"Maybe a little." Mattheo whispered.

I turned my head to the side, meeting his brown eyes.

"Don't be scared of him."

We continue to walk down street, hand in hand. His hands are a lot bigger than mine, when I look down at the size difference he squeezed my hand.

I looked back up at him. Through my eyelashes I could see him smiling.

"What?" I asked.

Mattheo stopped walking and pulled me to the side of the sidewalk, pushing me up against a building.

I looked down at his hands on my hips, squeezing lightly. A blush came across my face as I looked around the street— hoping no one was watching us.

"You told me once that you wanted to have sex in your bedroom back home, because the idea of getting caught turned you on." Mattheo whispered looking down at me.

"Yes, I said that." I was confused to where this conversation was going but whatever.

Mattheo looked around the street, seeing as no one was coming our way he leaned in.

Tucking my hair behind my ear, I shuttered. His lips brushed up against my ear.

"The thought of fucking you- making you stay quiet as I make you cum. It kinda turns me on." Mattheo whispered in my ear. His hand traveled down my arm and grabbed my hand and continued walking down the street like he didn't just say any of that.

I was still shocked as we walking into Roxy's.

"Welcome to Roxy's! What can I get for you two?" A short woman with red dyed hair.