Joonghyuk Yoo x male reader

Manga: Omniscient Reader/Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

Type: Assassin and Mafia boss

Plot: You are supposed to sneak information out to your boss, and kill Joonghyuk when the time comes. And that can be any second... but how did that come of this predicament?

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language. Do not apply the character's actions to real life, consequences will not be my fault.

Some stories are too long to load all at once, look for the "End/To be continued..." to know when the story has or has not been fully loaded.

------------------------------

Joonghyuk Yoo is a famous underground Mafia boss with a very successful business. He was a man with many competitors, for his talent in business was overwhelming. There were many jealous of him, especially with his age of 27.

The business was started by Joonghyuk's father, it was average but it was making quite a lot of money. The business was going even better when Joonghyuk inherited it, the sales were skyrocketing like crazy as their average 700k turned into a billion-dollar in only a matter of a few years.

He is the protagonist, after all, there are no limits to what a protagonist can do.

It was morning, and once again, Seong-Min got up to do his job. Sending information and doing some work that needs to be done to stay. Putting on a suit on his scar-covered body, Seong made sure he looked his best, it was the dress code for higher positions.

He has been trained to do many different things. Other than the man himself, no one knows how he got the training to become who he is now today. The first few weeks he took a beating, causing scars to form on his body.

This time he was hired to send information to the person who hired him. Once he gets the signal he will snipe the CEO, Joonghyuk Yoo. Putting on his happy facade he stepped into the building. He was new here after all so everyone was not so kind to him. Seong got to his seat and went straight to work.

*A few hours later*

Seong was focused on his computer when his 'employer' called. "Seong, I need you in my office when you're at a stopping point." "Of course." The other was the CEO's secretary, a very big person in this building.

(Y/n) finished checking on the team's work from yesterday and stood up. Seong walked towards the assistant's office thinking about the reasons why he was called in.

"Yes?.. Oh of course sir, he will come there straight away." Putting the phone down they faced Seong again. "*Sigh* The CEO wants you in this office, you should be glad that you're meeting him... Go now." They said glaring at Seong.

After saying his bye, Seong walked straight towards the elevator. But now his face was calm, not someone who was going to meet the CEO.

The Yoo company building has 50 floors with a 4-layer underground parking lot. And the CEO's office was on the 50th floor. The elevator stopped on floor 50. The door opened up as Seong stepped outside.

The view on the 50th floor was beautiful. He was able to see the whole city as the sun was close to setting. He walked along the hallway while admiring the magical view from above. Arriving at a large door the two people opened the door for him.

Upon entering the abnormally large room, Seong came face to face with the CEO, the devil himself Yoo Jonghyuk. Walking up to the middle of the room, Seong bowed with respect. Yoo was sitting in his chair and turned away from Seong and faced the glass wall.