Chapter 53

The two lovebirds woke up late the next morning to the sound of someone milling around in the kitchen. Their legs were entwined and the older boy managed to untangle himself from the younger boy's tight grip. Louis stood up to get dressed but Harry stopped him with a hand on his arm, whining for him to stay. "Lou, no, 'm cold. Keep me warm." Louis smiled and unlatched the boy's fingers from his arm. "Babes, Liam is gonna kill me if he sees us lying in bed, naked, so I'm going to put some shorts on, and then I will go get both of us coffee." He took a t-shirt and some panties out of Harry's drawer and tossed them to him, then pulled a pair of Harry's boxers on. They were a little tight since they had belonged to Harry before his growth spurt and they weren't meant to fit a large bum, but they worked. "Be back in a minute, sun." Louis blew the boy a kiss and walked out of the room, shutting the door closed quietly behind him. Liam looked up at the sound of the door clicking shut and he sighed at the sight of Louis.

The older boy's hair was messed up from Harry's fingers knotting themselves in it, he had fingernail marks on his wrists and sides, his neck had hickeys all over it, and he had a guilty look on his face. "G'morning, Li," Louis said with a yawn as he went over to the coffee pot. "How was the concert?" Liam shrugged. "It was good, at least what we saw of it." Louis quirked an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" Liam groaned tiredly and ran a hand over his face. "Well, these assholes were sitting next to us and they kept making these super homophobic jokes the whole show and then they turned to Zee and I and were mocking us and saying that we were on a date, at which point my fist grew a mind of its own and popped the guy, right in the jaw. The other one got pissed and tried to throw a few punches but Zee stopped most of them. He got me a few times in the jaw and my eye, but he looks way worse. Security escorted us out, though. Said we weren't allowed back to the venue."

Louis chuckled and shook his head at the younger lad. "You two always have to start trouble, wherever you go. Have to make everything about you." Liam chuckled and punched Louis in the shoulder. "Stop making me laugh, I'm supposed to be mad at you." Louis squawked in surprise. "You're supposed to be mad at me? And why the hell are you supposed to be mad at me, Liam whatever-the-fuck-your-middle-name-is Payne?" Liam huffed and crossed his arms. "You fucked my little brother last night, you idiot! That's why I'm supposed to be mad at you! You promised me you would wait until he was eighteen." Louis sighed and swept his fringe out of his eyes. "Whatever. I'm going to go give Harry his coffee. Have a good day at work, Lame." He stuck his tongue out at the boy and went back into Harry's bedroom where Harry was laying in bed, all of his blankets piled on top of him.

"Hey, sun, I brought your coffee." Louis stepped closer but Harry made no move to sit up. "Hmm, I could have sworn I left my little sunshine in here, but I can't find him. All I see is this lumpy old bed. Maybe I should just lay here until my sunshine gets back." Louis laid down on top of the pile of blankets, making sure not to rest his full weight on it, and waited until he heard the boy start to laugh under the covers. "Well, I hear him, but I just don't see him. Where could that boy be?" All of a sudden Harry pulled the blankets down off of his face and grinned up at Louis. "Silly Louis, I'm right here," He said, giggling adorably until his face turned bright red. "That you are. How could I have missed such a beautiful boy? Come here, gimme a cuddle." Louis rolled off of Harry and opened his arms for Harry to cuddle into.

The two laid like that until Harry complained about his coffee getting cold and Louis said he needed his arm back before it fell asleep. "Thanks for the coffee, Loubear. I heard you and Li shouting in there." Louis sighed and ran his fingers through the boy's curls while he sipped his coffee with two spoons of sugar and a dash of soy milk. "It was nothing, baby. Li's just mad that I broke the rules. Not for you to worry about, it's just between Li and I." Harry nodded and leaned his head onto Louis's shoulder, breathing softly into his neck. "Last night was so amazing. Can't stop thinking about it, I want to do it again." Louis smiled and kissed the side of Harry's head. "I want to do it again too. Maybe after Liam leaves for work we can go again." Louis paused. "Shit, I don't have any more condoms, though. I only brought one because I figured you would be too tired to do it more than once."

Harry sighed and kissed Louis's neck, sucking a small mark into it. "I have a lot of stamina, Lou. Just you wait." Louis shivered at how breathy Harry's voice had gotten in two seconds, his cock fattening up in his boxers. "Haz, you need to calm down, Liam hasn't left yet. Let me go get you a protein bar. It's dangerous being around you, I can't keep my hands off of you." Louis stood up and left the room once more to grab some breakfast-y snacks. He ran into Liam again, but this time he had his work clothes on and his backpack was slung over his shoulder. "I'm heading off to the coffee shop. See you this evening." He said to Louis, then walked over to Harry's open bedroom door and peeked his head in. "Bye, Haz, I'll be home later. I love you." Liam walked out the door and shut it behind him, Louis listening as he heard the lock click in place. Then he grabbed a couple of protein bars from the cabinet, making sure to get a selection in case Harry was in a picky mood, and ran back into Harry's room.

"I'm back, baby," Louis called as he stepped into the room. He paused when he saw that Harry was nowhere to be found. "Haz, babe, where did you go?" A clattering sound came from the bathroom and Louis came closer, knocking on the blue door. "Haz, you okay in there?" Some more loud thumping came from inside and then Harry let out a shout. "Ow, shit!" Louis twisted the doorknob, cursing when he saw it was locked, and pounded on the door. "Haz, let me in!" He yelled, his heart rate picking up as his heart pounded in his chest. "Lou, I'm fine! Please calm down, I just stubbed my toe! Just, go wait on the bed!" Louis sighed in relief and walked back over to the bed, sitting on the edge of it. He heard the lock click a few minutes later and he looked up as the door opened. Harry stepped into the room and Louis's jaw dropped.