Chapter 11

*Readers pov*

Officer: STOP HIM!!

I ignite my bike to life as it shouts unholy noises.

Officer: You don't got the nerve.

I put on my helmet with a huge skull on it. The dirt bike has smoke erupting from the exhaust.

You: Fuck you.

I blast off into the huge mall. Driving through the front door as everyone moves out the way. I grind on the rails of the escalator, speeding down it as sparks erupt. Fire catches on my bike as I land on the floor as I take a quick turn around a fountain where a bunch of groups of kids and teens are watching in awe. Even the people above are watching me over the railing.

I drift on the floor as sparks erupt from the floor, my body nearly touching the floor. I quickly jump forward and do 360s which helps me slow down from the 120kph speed. Once I am on the last 360 I jump up and do a backflip on the bike. I set down, the burn-out trails behind me from the stunt.

I jump off my bike as everyone claps it up and exlaims at my dare-devil craziness.

The sudden girl group infront of me look at me in flirtness as I hear behind me many footsteps of police officers pointing thier guns at me.

Officer: Get down!

I put both of my middle fingers up as I run into the group of girls and hide behind them to make it seem I ran away. They all run past me and out the exit.

I take off my mask, my hair grown and swaved. I look hot.

You: Thanks, girls. Those-

Suddently they all pull me in and start kissing me. I'm like 13 and they are all 15 to 16 I think. I go through them, bunch of lipstick lip imprints are all around my face as they giggle.

I jump back on my bike as I put on my mask. They all wave me goodbye.

*Timeskip*

I drive towards Hoppers house and knock on his door. I drop myself off my bike as I leave the helmet on. The door opens and jumps back being scared of the skull helmet man who is in full black.

You: Eleven, is your father home?

El: Oh, its you Y/N. Almost gave me a heart attack.

You: You got that line from Mike, right?

She nods in approval.

El: Dad just drove off. I need to talk to Max though.

She steps out in her coat, readied up.

You: I guess you wanted to leave straight away when I came. Hop on, I was heading home anyways.

El: I wanna go to Maxs though.

She hops onto the back of my dirt bike as I follow behind and step in the front.

You: We live in the same house, Dummy.

She giggles as she holds my torso so she dosent fall off. I take off my mask and put it on her, her smile shining through the black lens. I speed off as she enjoys the speed.

You: So why you need to see her?

El: Mike is a lair. Friends dont lie.

You: You know I wouldnt ever lie to you, we are more than friends. We are best friends.

El: Thank you!

She hugs me as I drive.

Lets fucking go! I can get Mike and her broken up. Oh, I know whats happening, this is all happening because Hopper did something. That big old tomato.