25.- Internships: Monster II

HEY EVERYONE! I'M BACK- FINALLY OVERCAME WRITERS BLOCK! I MISSED YOU!

I PROMISE TO ANSWER ALL OF YOUR PREVIOUS COMMENTS- I DID READ THEM BUT HAVEN'T HAD TIME TO REPLY- RIGHT NOW I'LL GO TO SLEEP, BUT I'LL REPLY TO YOU ALL FIRST THING IN THE MORNING!

Once again I strongly recommend the youtube playlist - the Spotify one is good, but the youtube one has way more songs Spotify doesn't!

TW: GORE, VIOLENT FIGHTS(?

· · ─────── · · ─────── · ·

She gasped for air quickly, as if trying to fill her lungs to their maximum capacity, trying to fill them to the point of never having to breathe again, to never feel that strange suffocation in her life.

Her head ached in a way that could almost compare to what those thousand things they used in the lab to mess her up... everything around her felt as if it was spinning, just as if she'd walked into a carousel that wouldn't stop or slow down... it was exasperating.

Trying to quiver her fear, she shook her head and tried to stabilize her breathing. She had to open her eyes, she had to see what's going on and what just happened.

But fear is paralyzing. 

"Open them," A low voice said, making her flinch at such sound.

"No- I-"She shook her head in refusal, trying to make herself sound more mature, more confident. "No."

Venom grinned in amazement while tilting his head... "Why not?"

"I'm scared," She firmly stated with such determination in her tone that one could almost think it was contradictory to say she was scared. "I don't know you."

"Oh? I am offended that you don't recognize me,"  Venom snickered. "I'm butterfly," Venom hummed slowly while circling the kid. "Name's Venom."

"Butterfly-" (y/n)'s eyes moved for a second as she thought of opening them to welcome her friend, but stopped herself and frowned."Liar. Butterfly can't talk."

"Oh but I do talk. And change bodies."

"No. Butterflies just fly quietly and you don't sound like that in my head."

 "Didn't you just say butterflies don't talk? How did you know what I sounded like?"

"I- if you're butterfly tell me when was the first time we met!"

"Hmm.. let's see... at your room's window."

"That's- alright. That's true... but I'm still scared, I don't know where I am."