moaning in my girlfriend's ear to see her reaction (requested)

"So? How should we spend our evening together?" Mina wondered as she put her hands on your hips and pulled you on top of her, feeling her heart flutter when you put your forehead on hers and gazed at her with that sweet smile of yours that she adores.

It's an evening where Mina returned home from the studio a little earlier than expected since she and the girls finished all they had to do for the day.

You're both happy to finally have a few hours to spend together, although you're not exactly sure where to begin.

"There's so much we could do." She said as she brushed her fingers along your hips. "How about a movie?"

"Sure, we can watch one... later. But I have another idea. One that I think you're going to love."

She felt a shiver run down her spine as you whispered into her ear, unaware that it was a tiny hint as to what you had in mind.

"Okay, I'm curious now. What are thinking of, baby?"

She saw the gleam in your eyes before hers closed as you pushed your lips onto hers for a passionate kiss; one that took the breath out of her lungs instantly.

She was putty in your hands, melting into you and the way you feverishly moved your lips against hers. Her heart was pounding against yours as you pulled her so close that her chest was against yours.

She pulled your shirt up your back and began to brush her fingertips along your spine, her touch causing your heart to skip a beat.

"You're perfect, Mina," you said as you pulled away from her lips to start kissing down her jaw and her neck. "To me, anyways. Everything about you."

She hummed as she titled her head back, feeling heavenly as you loved on her, and made her chest fill with butterflies.

She couldn't remember the last time she felt so content. Feeling the brush of your lips along her soft skin made all of her worries fade away, the stresses that the day brought faded from her mind as she melted into you and your sweet kisses and made her feel so, so loved.

She felt your lips moved to her ear, where one of her sweet spots were.

She anticipated the brush of your lips, the sinking of your teeth as you'd leave little marks behind.

She laced her fingers through your hair and tugged at it just as you put your lips right to her ear, ready to let her name slip right from your lips and see her reaction.

"Mina!" You moaned loudly and turned to look at her, watching as she sank her teeth into her lip and she rolled her eyes back.

Never in her life had she felt such a rush of bliss.

Her eyes opened wide, her heart hammering against her chest as she stared at you in shock and awe.

"Oh my god," she sighed softly. "That's the hottest thing I've ever heard in my life."

"Yeah? You loved it, huh? Just like I thought you would."

She turned you onto your back, trailing her fingers to your neck as she smirked at you.

"You've got no idea how much I truly loved it, baby. You're so hot, I can't take it."

She started to kiss your neck and collarbones.

"I'm so in love with you." She sighed against your skin, her warm breath tickling it, causing you to moan once more. "I'm begging you, baby girl; keep doing that, please."

Your heart started to pound as you realized just how much she loved the sound you'd let out.

You moved your lips to her ear, moaning in it again, and she whined against your skin; feeling more infatuated and captivated than she's ever before in all of her life.

She didn't ever want you to stop; convinced that she'd never be able to get enough, no matter how many times you'd let that cute sound fall from your lips.