-12-

corinna's pov
i walked into my dads class and sat down. i noticed robbie and furrowed my eyebrows. he had been ignoring my calls on purpose and hadn't talked to me.

"acting is good, i'd say" my dad started rambling and i zoned out nearly instantly.

"cor- corin- corinna!" someone clapped in my face and i seen my dad and everyone staring at me.

"what's wrong?" andré asked me and i shook my head.

"nothings wrong, why?" i asked shrugging and jade rolled her eyes.

"sikowitz said your name 10 times and you just stared at the back of tori's seat" she explained and i smiled awkwardly at my dad.

"sorry"

"hey, how come robbie didn't ask what was wrong?" jade pointed out trying to stir something.

he stayed quiet and jade opened her mouth while smirking.

"trouble in paradise?" she asked robbie and i scoffed.

"i don't even know what happened, one day i'm being given a gift the next i'm being ignored!" i said and robbie sat up and looked at me.

"well if you had went to place written on the back on time-"

"robbie"

"-you may not be being ignored right now!" robbie said angrily and i scoffed.

"i was hanging out with my friends, do you expect me just to ditch them?!" i angrily replied and robbie let out a frustrated breath.

"corinna"

"i had to go home soaking wet because i waited for an hour for you to show up and guess what, i have a cold now!" he shouted and i rolled my eyes.

"boo hoo, robbie's got a cold!"

"everyone!" my dad shouted and everyone faced him.

"enough! my classroom is not a screaming match area!" he shouted and i sat back in my chair with my arms crossed.

robbie done the same and my dad sighed.

"thank you" he said and opened his mouth to speak again.

"you always care when i have colds!" robbie shouted.

"all right, that's it! robbie, corinna! out!" my dad shouted pointing to the door and i picked up my bag and stormed out. robbie doing the same.

"what's so special about the stupid time and location?!" i asked from outside of the class.

"what's so special?! i bought you a red lightsaber because i know you'd be on the dark side and i had a blue one, i checked the weather forecast and made sure it was raining so we could do your 'dream date' you told tori and beck about, but i'm sorry it's just a stupid time and location!" robbie shouted and stormed off.

i stood there and processed what he just said, he did all that?

"wait, robbie" i said following him and seen him go into the boys bathroom.

i waited outside it until he came out but he was taking his precious time in there.

when he finally came out i pounced on him making him fall to the ground.

"get off!" he shouted and i stood up then held my hand out for him and he pushed it away. he then proceeded to get up.

"i'm sorry, i never knew it was that and if i did know i would have come straight away" i said to him and he sighed.

"promise" he asked and i nodded. "promise."

"good because i still have a spare lightsaber" he said smiling at me and doing the cute thing he does where he smiled and put a fist under his chin.

"i'll be at your house at 7" i smiled and he hugged me and i instantly returned the hug.

"now give me a piggyback please" i smiled innocently and he turned around and squated letting me jump on.

"let's go back to sikowitz class" he said and started walking and i wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek.

time skip
i walked into robbie's house behind him and i set my eyes on the beautiful lightsabers.

"oh my god!" i shouted excitedly and ran over to them.

i pressed a button on one and the red light up plastic popped up and i gasped in amazement.

"i challenge you" i said to him facing sharply toward him holding it out.

"challenge accepted" he said picking up his. we started to wack them off of each other while i spun around and done weird poses.

i managed to hit him in the stomach with the saber and he clutched his stomach in fake pain.

he slowly collapsed on the floor on his back and he shut his eyes.

"oh no, i've killed robbie" i said exaggerating and knelt down beside him.

"perhaps only true loves kiss can wake him" robbie quickly said and i rolled my eyes playfully.

i leant down and kissed him and he put a hand behind my head pulling himself up a little. he started leaning on his elbow.

we both pulled away and smiled at each other.

"i love you" i spoke and he smiled and blushed.

"i love you too"