sweet dreams

Dixie had gotten out of bed 7 times.

11:13 when she had to go to the bathroom

11:36 when she was hungry

12:18 when she thought her door wasn't locked.

12:25 when she decided to reorganize her makeup drawer.

12:46 when she wanted to go for a walk

1:15 when she wanted to watch a movie

1:26 when she had to use the bathroom again

And now, 1:47 because she can't sleep. Dixie had never actually had trouble resting it was always the easiest part of her job, however today was different for whatever reason.

She didn't want to bother Noah but she found herself grabbing the key to his apartment off the counter. She debated going through with her thought, it could scared him, someone opening the door to his home so late at night, but than again he was a heavy sleeper she doubts he would even feel her lay next to him.

She walked out her apartment, locking it not forgetting to bring her favorite blanket.

She unlocked his door slowly closing it behind her. The lights were off but she memorized his apartment by heart, so finding the door to his room wasn't rock science.

She ran to his bed, cuddling up against him.

"Babe?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you."

"What are you doing here?"

"I couldn't sleep." She said closing her eyes.

"Your so cute." He said, she couldn't see it but she felt his smile against her eyelids.

He shifted to hold her in his arms.

"Goodnight baby." He said softly

"Goodnight my luv."