Pillow fight?

Noah woke up to someone on top of him. Him and Dixie were up late last night so Noah decided to sleep in.

"Noah Noah Noah."

He woke up to Dixie jumping on him.

He rubbed his eyes in irritation.

"Babe what do you need right now."

"I need you to wake up." She said jumping on him again.

"Ugggg"

"Please babe."

"No, 5 minutes."

Noah grabbed the pillow next to him out of respect for his resting body. Hitting Dixies head softly.

"Bitch."

"Mhm."

Dixie grabbed the same pillow. Retreating from his lap in attempt to make her hit worst than his.

He sat up before she could hit him arming himself.

"Two can play that game." She called out before swatting him with the pillow in her hand.

He held his pillow above his head just in time.

"Missed." He said and than hitting her back.

She tackled him."

"I don't miss." She kept hitting him with the pillow. She was on top of him again and he just kept laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" She groaned. Making the hits to his face softer.

"Cause your so cute."

"No im not."

"You are." He took the pillow out of her hand as she adjusted to it being gone.

She looked down at him, pouting and he kissed her.

"You could r—" his sentence was cut off by his phone. It was laying on the nightstand vibrating as an incoming call was waiting to be answered.

Noah picked it up cautiously.

"Hello?" He said still extremely confused.

Dixie watched as his facial expression changed as the twinkle in his eye faded and the color in his face dissolved.

"What's wrong?" Dixie whispered but he stopped looking at her.

"Okay, yea thank you for calling."

"What happened?" Dixie asked when he placed the phone down.

"Nothing, I'm gonna shower."

"Noah?"

"What?"

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine I just- I need to take a shower okay."

"Okay yea okay."