Hurt people hurt people

He couldn't breathe. Noah didn't know what was wrong but he couldn't get air through his lungs. He just kept thinking about it. Thinking about what he said how this was all his fault.

"What about your honeymoon?" Noah asked Nate. They were sitting on the roof of Nates house. The party downstairs was a bust and the boys needed to breathe. They were a "little" drunk but so was everyone downstairs so...

"What do you mean." Nate replied. "If you ever get married." Noah said emphasizing "if" "Where are you gonna go on your honeymoon?"

"I'm not sure probably stay in my basement and play Mario chart"

"Your gonna take your wife to your basement?"

"Yea."

"The one downstairs that smells like stale Doritos and month old socks? That basement."

"When you put it like that it sounds bad."

"It is bad."

"Okay well where would you go?"

"I would take a yahat to Hawaii."

"Why not fly."

"Where's the fun in that?"

"Yours is better than mine, can I steal it?"

"Sure, it's not like im getting married."

"Whatever dude... you'll get married before me."

"Na I won't."

"Wanna bet?"

"100$"

"Deal."

They cheers with the beer cans in there hand in agreement.

Fun fact: Nate venmoed Noah 100$ at his wedding. He also took the Hawaii idea. When he asked Aisha how he died. She said he drowned. He was standing to close to the edge of the boat, and ended up falling overboard. They were deep in the water when it happened. When they found his body he was already dead.

Noah feels guilty. His stupid drunk remark killed his friend and there was no way he could forgive himself for it.

"Baby?"

Noah rolled his eyes at the sound of Dixies voice. He wasn't trying to be mean. He just had no energy.

"Are you okay? I saw you ran out I- can I do anything?"

He didn't respond. Just looked at the water in front of him.

"Can I sit?"

He didn't answer and Dixie assmumed that meant no, to which she remained standing.

"I just came to check on you like I said you looked a bit upset. I mean your speech was amazing, I'm so proud of you i-"

"Dixie plz."

He stood up looking at her, he knew she was only trying to help but her helping was feeling a lot more like smothering and Noah hated being smothered.

"I was just wondering if you were okay I-"

"I NOT." He was yelling. He didn't want to but he was.

"MY BEST FUCKING FRIEND DIED, IN WHAT WORLD WOULD I BE "OKAY"."

"I-I-I know I'm sorry I didn't, I wasn't trying to"

"STOP. STOP TRYING YOUR MAKING IT WORST YOU'VE ONLY EVER MADE IT WORSE."

"Noah."

"LEAVE ME ALONE! STOP TALKING ABOUT IT, STOP ASKING IF IM OKAY AND STOP FUCKING SMOTHERING ME."

"Okay."

"I already have this drama I don't need yours as well."

"I'm sorry."

"And stop apologizing."

Dixie didn't say anything after that she just walked back to the hotel.