like us

⚠️ This chapter gets spicy. it's something new. idk what age group is reading this so just a little warning it's not like the other sex scene i wrote so i want you to know before you continue. Have fun and Happy reading ⚠️

Noah left the ring in his sock drawer. They had went to get milk and made there hot chocolate, talked some more Nick and Madison spent the night and eventually they went back home. Dixie and Madison had talked about her relationship with Nick and Noah and Nick had did the same, when the couple was alone Noah brought it up first.

"Do you think they'll break up."

"No." Dixie answers facing the sink.

"but i don't know if they're ready to stay together."

Noah puts his hands around her waist, he knows why she hasn't turned around. She's known Nick almost her entire life, and regardless if she wants to admit it or not Madison has had an amazing influence on him. She doesn't want him to lose that, maybe even more than Nick.

"Come here." Noah says turning her around slowly. Her eyes are staring at her hands, a bit of water falling on them." Noah puts her face in his hands, studying her.

"What did she say?" He asked trying not to break their eye contact.

"she was going on about feeling like she wasn't good enough, she talked about working too much and knowing that she can't give her all right now. She said she has so much she wants to tell him but she doesn't know how."

She wasn't crying but Noah could tell she wanted too.

"Dixie" he said softly.

"Look at me."

she did but she didn't want too.

"If they are meant to be, they'll be."

She smiled.

"Like us?" she asked sincerely.

"Yes, like us."

He picked her up, she wrapped her legs around him placing her on the counter. Her legs still holding his waist close, not allowing him to move. He stared at her, looking into her eyes and smiled.

"i love you so much Dixie." He said as he kissed her neck.

"You make me better." His hands moved to the shirt she was wearing. Placing his hands under it, allowing them to explore her body.

"You make me love myself more." He continued as she throw her head back in pleasure letting out a soft moan.

"I want you." He whispered into her ear, nibbling and bitting on it as he did.

"No..ah." She stammered as his hands met her bra, moving them to her back to unclip the useless piece of clothing.

"Not here." She said her head still back and her eyes still closed.

"Why not? He asked, We haven't gotten to try out our new apartment."

"She smiled softly, she couldn't think of anything else right now, anything but Noah's hands on her body.

"If you don't want to." He said backing away to tease her.

"Noah." She said sternly this time.

"Get over here and fuck me."

He wasted no time, pulling of her shorts and underwear in one swift movement, uniting his sweatpants in another. She was laying on the counter now, in nothing but a lose see through tank top.

Noah pulled her so her legs were at the edge, allowing him to fill her up easier.

She took a deep breath as he lowered himself inside her, moaning his name on every out-breath.

"Oh my go-"

He went deeper, watched as her legs shook under his presence.

"Is this too much love?" He mocked, sliding in even deeper.

she shook her head.

"Use your words." He said going down more.

"No, it's fine."

Once he was all the way in he started thrusting slow and precise.

"Go faster." She yelped her eyes still closed.

"As you wish."

He speed up each movement harder and faster than the last. He could feel himself reaching his climax.

"Yes, Noah don't stop."

He didn't not till her legs were shaking to much and her body couldn't take it anymore.

"I love you so much Noah." She said.

"and I'll love you forever."