Chapter Nineteen

You quietly sigh as you drop your hands from his face, resting the bloodied washcloth onto your lap.

"Done?" he asks, opening his eyes to look at you.

"With your face, but not you."

William cocks his head curiously at your words, and you widen your eyes upon watching a smirk settle on his lips.

"N-not like that!" you blurt out, looking away.

"I want to know what kind of accident caused this."

He leans back a bit, sighing as he plants his palms on the floor behind him.

You aren't going to relent this time, you have to know.

"I won't get off you until you tell me."

He chuckles softly as his eyes fall back to yours.

"Who says I want you off me?"

No matter your blush, you are not in the mood for this.

"Tell me," you demand.

He groans quietly before thinking to himself.

"Fine, love."

Feeling his hand pat your leg, you gently part from him, watching as he stands up and offers his hand to help you up as well.

He walks through the kitchen and towards the garage, and you pause before following him.

"So where are we going?"

"Fredbear's," he responds, holding the car door open for you.

"Why?"

Annoyed, he lets out a sigh as he looks at you.

"You said you wanted to know what happened, right?"

Peaceful silence fills the air during the car ride, and you arrive in the restaurant's parking lot before you know it.

The two of you walk inside, passing the main area overflowing with the sounds of children playing and the smell of pizza.

Your fingers lightly graze a nameplate labeled 'Parts and Service' as William leads you into a back room you haven't been in before.

Looking around as you enter, you notice several desks around the room littered with tools, mechanics, and animatronic heads and parts.

"Face the door, darling," he says, walking towards the back of the room.

You do as he says, waiting for his words as you fold your hands and pull them to your chest.

"Almost done..."

Snaps and thuds could be heard from behind you, the sound of metal clanging against itself and the floor.

"Alright dear," a muffled voice calls.

You smile as you turn around, feeling his excitement, then gasp as you finally see him.

Completely covered by a golden yellow animatronic suit, he laughs softly as your eyes widen in surprise.

"Oh my gosh!" you exclaim, walking up to him and lifting your fingers to touch the rabbit's torso.

"It's my Spring Bonnie suit," he says, his eyes watching your fingers trail down the arm.

You smile at the purple bowtie around his neck, then shift your gaze upwards to his bunny ears.

William is already tall enough on his own, but the suit makes him tower over you considerably.