𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏

𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙏𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙚
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙑𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝘼𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨
♕ 𝗜𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗮 𝗜𝗻𝗶 𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗱 ♕

"Where you going?" Daleel asked as I tried to slide out of the bed. I had just woke up and I just knew it was the middle of the night but a bitch like me gots ta pee so he needs to roll the fuck over and stop tryna clock me.

His sleepy voice was fine as hell tho.

"I gotta pee." I said walking towards the door. I opened his room door slowly and walked softly towards the bathroom. I had his pajamas on, his t-shirt, and my bonnet. I never leave the house without it.

I went into the bathroom and closed the door softly before snapping the lights on fast. "Yeah," I said nodding my head as I looked around. "Y'all bitches can't get me."

I used the bathroom and wiped myself before flushing the toilet and washing my hand. I opened the door and went to go down the hall but I noticed somebody standing there in the dark with a tablet in there hand.

"The fuck-" I blurted out in fear. I started running down the hallway towards Dee's room. I ran inside and closed the door fast so they wouldn't bust in. I locked the door and jumped in the bed.

"What the fuck is you doing?" He asked moving around some. "It's too late fa allat moving and playing and shit."

"It's somebody out there." I whispered.

"Ain't nobody out there." He said. "Yo ass delusional." I smacked my lips.

"No Im not. It's really somebody standing in the hallway with a big ass tablet in they hand."

"Thats Rylo." He said. "He prolly heard you and woke up to see who it was. Did he ask from something to eat or sum?"

"I don't know. I ran in here when I saw him. He scared the shit outta me. Why he even up at this hour? Don't he got school inna morning?"

He smacked his lips. "Fuck no he don't got school. It's summer."

"Ok but still like why is he ever...standing at the end of the hallway staring at me in the dark like that? You can't do nothing like that to people." I expressed, he looked at me.

"Shut the fuck up and just lay down." I watched as he sat up and started getting out the bed, I frowned.

"Where you going?" I asked.

"To go check on my brother." He said. "Your ignorant ass prolly made him mad."

"How I'm ignorant?" I mugged. He always just being mean for no reason. I ain't even do shit. His brother the one who scared the shit outta me standing inna dark and shit. A bitch just wanted to pee. Is that too much to ask for?

"Cause allat shit you just did was unnecessary." He said. "He got autism. He wasn't gonna say shit to you because he can't talk and he don't know you forreal. That's why he got his tablet so he could tell somebody that he was hungry."

I sat there and looked at him. I did feel bad but I didn't know and he could've said that he was going to be up all night. Like how am I supposed to know?