Pure Muscle Baby

Jennie's pov:

After the whole incident, the day just kept on getting worse and worse.

Even before lunch had the chance to end, pretty much the whole school knew what happened and were talking about it.

Wait scratch that, I think the whole district knows by now.

There are probably first graders talking about it as we speak.

I have passed Suzy in the hallway and she looked so angry. If I didn't know her, then I would have probably been afraid.

I wanted to at least say something, but I was dumbstruck.

They call me their friend, but it's not like I've known them that long.

They've been friends for years, what could I possibly say or do to bring them back together.

Plus after what Krystal said, rumors started spreading that she tried to get into Krystal's pants.

But she didn't look like ahe was bothered by that rumor. I mean, being at the top of the food chain means you are rumored a lot so she must be used to it.

But every time someone even mentioned Seulgi's name in the hallway, her glare would harden.

And poor Jisoo and Ryujin also, they weren't even there, but apparently Seulgi won't even speak or look in their direction anymore.

Before the lunch bell ended, me and Lisa decided to head back to the cafeteria after the whole incident.

But when we came back, we walked straight into another fight between Seulgi and Jisoo.

And it was horrible.

Flashback to earlier that day:

I was becoming worried because after our hug, I asked her if she wanted to walk back to the cafeteria and all she did was nod her head.

She didn't talk, or show any sort of emotion and I was getting scared.

Usually I could tell what someone is thinking from their facial expression, but her was just so neutral that it was almost petrifying.

When we walked in through the doors, we instantly saw a huge circle of students being formed at the center of the cafeteria.

Where in the world was the lunch staff?? I can't find a single one of them.

Sadly, I couldn't see what was going on, but I know from experience that this only happens when there is a fight.

"Great." Lisa mumbles out looking ahead at the circle. She shoves het hands in her pockets and was about to walk back into the hallway when we both froze from a voice speak out from inside the mess of students.

"Dude what the hell is up with you?!! You're acting like a total bitch right now." It was Jisoo.

Me and Lisa both make quick eye contact and next thing I know she was quickly making her way into the center of the circle.

"What is wrong with me?? I'll tell you what's wrong!! You think you can just insult my girlfriend and suddenly think it's okay to talk to me." Seulgi shouts.

I feel my breath harden as I come to the realization.

First Suzy

Then Lisa

Seulgi

Jisoo

And even Ryujin.