𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 40: 𝐶𝑎𝑟 𝑊𝑎𝑠ℎ

The word got out about Miguel's surgery.

Since then, everyone has been wanting to help Miguel as much as they can. One of those things, happens to be a car wash. A fundraising car wash to help with funds for his surgery.

Samantha LaRusso was the one to set most of it up. She visited Miguel in the hospital the other day. And surprisingly, there was no yelling or fighting! See, what'd I say... Progress!

Anyways, this leads to where I am now. The sun was bright and the air was hot, as I helped wash cars.

The car wash got so popular, that the local news showed up! I was in no way TV-presentable, so I tried to stay out of the camera as much as I could. I was sweaty, messy, and it just wasn't very pretty in any way.

Most of the people washing cars were students from West Valley. I knew most of them, but not too well, I guess. I was able to make small conversations here and there, but none of them were very meaningful, or lasted very long.

That is, until a familiar face pulled up.

I wet a sponge in the soapy water, when I heard someone call my name. My gaze lifted and I looked around. A confused look grew on my face. All I saw was cars, water, and people washing cars. No one was looking at me. I thought I was going crazy for a second. But, my confusion left when someone in their car honked and waved at me from inside.

"I'd like a car wash, please!"

I smiled, and walked over to the car. He rolled down his car window and I leaned my arms on the car door. "Hey Henry! Fancy seeing you here!" I said to him.

"Yeah, well, I thought my car was overdue for a wash. And when I see a gorgeous girl washing cars all alone, I thought I'd drop by." He smirked. My jaw dropped playfully. "Excuse me, sir! I am not alone. Don't you see how many people are here?" I asked, moving my hand to point out the tons of people.

He raised and eyebrow, tilted his head and stared at me. It was silent for a moment, before I sighed. "Alright, fine. I guess I'm a little lonely." I admitted. He laughed and responded. "Then I'm here to help!"

"I thought you said you needed a car wash?"

"We can wash it together." He winked and stepped out of his car. Henry was wearing jeans and a hoodie. "How the hell are you supposed to wash a car in that?" I asked, referring to his outfit, which wasn't fit for the occasion.

"What do you mean? I can wash a car in this! Besides, I'm not afraid to get a little wet." He said, before he grabbed the bottom of his hoodie, and pulled it off his body. Taking off his hoodie revealed his perfectly sculpted physique.

I felt his abs the day we met when I wiped some mashed potatoes off of his shirt, but I didn't expect them to look this... perfect.

Suddenly, more sweat started to form on my forehead. Blush rose to my cheeks. I tried to look anywhere but towards him, so he didn't realize my red cheeks.

"I'll prove it to you." He said, before he looked around for a moment. His eyes landed on something and he smiled. He walked a couple feet over, and grabbed a water bucket that was being used to wash cars.

He walked over to me again, with the full bucket in his hands. He looked me in the eyes, wiggled his eyebrows, and before I could process what he was about to do, he lifted the bucket over his head, and poured the whole thing out on himself.

His once loosely curled head of hair, was now pin straight, and sticking to his face. His chest was dripping with water, and most of his jeans were wet as well. He shook his head quickly, sending droplets of water from his hair into the air and surroundings. I started to laugh out loud at his actions.