41: FIN

Several days have passed and the boys (more like Jaemin only) are excited for prom night

Several days have passed and the boys (more like Jaemin only) are excited for prom night. Jaemin often checks up on Donghyuck to see if there are signs that he is pregnant or not. Shotaro and Sungchan have been very close lately.

I think they're doing this because they don't want to be awkward when prom night comes.

Mark visits Donghyuck in their apartment too, but he has one problem...

Sungchan.

He's not really fond of his sunshine sleeping with another guy, a guy that is not him.
And most importantly, Sungchan is literally sleeping beside him...he even caught Donghyuck all snuggled up on the taller's chest while sleeping, he's jealous he admitted it.

One time, he actually talked to Donghyuck that he'll be sleeping with him from now on; it was kind of funny seeing Mark in between that two boys, blocking one of them from cuddling; but it was also funny to see that the next day, Mark is caught hugging Sungchan's waist and Donghyuck upper body is on the floor.

*sigh* this trio...

"Donghyuck! What are you waiting for? Let's go!!" Jaemin said, knocking on Donghyuck's door continuously, impatient because they'll be late for prom.

'give me a minute!' Donghyuck shouted from the other side, down on his knees while he was inside the bathroom.

"Come on, come on" Donghyuck mumbled, hitting the side of the object on his hand, "make it fast! please!" he screamed in a whisper.

Soon, his eyes widened and his jaw dropped open, "oh my god"

"hey you've finally arrived" Jeno approached the two, wrapping his arm around Jaemin's waist.

"yeah, if it wasn't for me to keep knocking on Donghyuck's door then we would've come here at like 12 midnight" Jaemin playfully glared at Donghyuck and poked his tummy.

"sorry...bathroom called, they said I have a stomach problem" Donghyuck nervously chuckled, rubbing his stomach.

"Well whatever you say then...Mark is over there, you should go to him" Jeno pointed to the guy with a mojito glass on his hand.

Donghyuck chuckled, and approached Mark but someone caught his attention.

It was Lia, all dressed nice and her skin glowing.

He approached her first before Mark, "Hey" he tapped her shoulder, "how's your body?" he asked.

"Oh uhm, I'm fine I guess..the hospital told me that I have to take a lot of medications though...the acid was very lethal but with the help of my medicines, they can help ease it a little." she explained, pouting.

"I'm sorry" Donghyuck apologized, "for what happened to you"

Lia furrowed her eyebrows, taking a sip of her drink, "what? no, don't be and plus....Mina and Yuqi are in jail so I guess everything is good now, you don't need to feel sorry"

Donghyuck sadly smiled and took Lia in his arms, "take care, okay?" he said.

Lia nodded and giggled, "yup, you too...oh and...don't forget to invite me on your wedding with Mark" she smirked, causing Donghyuck to push her softly before erupting laughter.

"whatever...you go have fun" Donghyuck answered and left Lia.

standing behind Mark, Donghyuck covered the boy's arms and whispered, "guess who"

Chuckling, Mark placed down his drink and turned around, wrapping his arms around the tanned male, "you look so beautiful tonight" he said, he was breathing under Donghyuck's lips, wanting to smash it on him.

"thank you, and you look handsome as always" Donghyuck replied, resting his forehead on Mark's. He then leaned in and kissed Mark. The older then deepened the kiss, already wanting to get his tongue inside Donghyuck's cavern.

The younger pulled away and smiled, "not here" he simply said and took a sip of Mark's drink, just a sip because he has his reasons.

"You know, if I didn't meet you then this wouldn't have happened" Mark started, "I love you with all my heart"

Donghyuck smiled and poked Mark's cheeks, "I love you too, forever-" he kissed him on the left cheek, "and ever" and on the right.

Mark showed his hand to Donghyuck, only making the tanned male confused, " can I have this dance?"

Donghyuck chuckled and gladly accepted, holding hands with Mark as they entered the dance floor with a slow melodic music playing.

Donghyuck's arms are on Mark's neck and Mark's were at the younger's waist, they moved slowly, their bodies rocking side to side while their foreheads rest together.

"Daddy" Donghyuck mumbled, loud enough for Mark to hear.

"What was that?" Mark shot his eyes at Donghyuck.

Donghyuck then giggled and pulled Mark out of the dance floor. He held him by the wrist as they left the prom room, heading to an empty hallway.

"Baby, where are we going?" Mark asked, confused as to why they are in the halls.

Donghyuck let go of his wrist and turned around, "do you remember this place?" He asked as the older nodded.

"This was where you borrowed me from Jaemin, and took me to the bleachers" he informed.

"Yeah, I know that but why are we-"

"You know I wanna go back here once we graduate, I wanna come back here when we're old" Donghyuck interrupted, heaving a big sigh.

Mark let out a giggle and went forward, hugging the tanned male, "We'll do that together..in the future"

"Yeah and in the future..."

"We can take our kid with us too"

Mark's eyebrows furrowed and then he pulls out from the hug and looks straight into Donghyuck's eyes, "what did you just say?"

Donghyuck giggled and pulled something from his vest, "you're going to be a father-"

Without saying anything, Mark smashed his lips on Donghyuck, and closed his eyes, he immediately wrapped his arms around the boy's shoulders as they stumbled backwards, hitting a locker.

Donghyuck didn't know what was going on, Mark suddenly shut him up with a make out session until he felt it.

Mark was crying.

His tears were rolling down their lips while they kissed.

Pulling out, Donghyuck saw Mark's teary face, his face was red and moist due to the tears. The tanned male cooed at the older, he kissed the tears that was falling off his eyes and then he fixed his black hair, brushing it backwards.

"I-Is this really happening?" Mark asked, he can't even talk.

Donghyuck nodded, "it is, Markie...it is" he answered then pecked Mark on the lips.

"I love you"

"No I love YOU"

With that, the boys then kissed one last time before hugging, they enjoyed this moment, both of them together, all alone in an empty with the moonlight showering above them, the iridescent midnight blue glitters endlessly falling as they cherish every moment.

Everything is just perfect-

"oH MY GOD, AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN TELL YOUR BESTFRIEND FIRST?! WE COULD HAVE MADE A BETTER PLAN"