Chapter-39

Hola fam!!!

Happy reading :-)
Enjoy....

Izzah's pov.

This was happens to be the best day but that bitch turned it to be worst, I really want to smack her as she was accusing ahad

This was happens to be the best day but that bitch turned it to be worst, I really want to smack her as she was accusing ahad. But the decision ahad took was shocking for me, I felt happy when he took stand for me but leaving house and family was not good enough. I don't want to leave them, as they are now my family also.

I really don't want to leave but mom made me understand and here I am standing in living room waiting for ahad, as he is in balcony doing what I really don't know. My stomach is grumbling from hunger and I don't know what to do as I don't know cooking.

You're always hungry - said my consy and I scoffed.

Again you came - I thought.

Won't you welcome me - said my consy.

No - I thought.

Rude much huhh - said my consy and I rolled my eyes.

Ahad came, standing just beside me and I glared at him, pouted. He raised his eyebrows.

"Ahad, I am waiting for you from almost 10 minutes, where were you I am hungry - I said with a pout formed on my face and he chuckled, pecking my lips.

"I am sorry love, I was talking to your 2 brothers - he said and my eyes widened.

"What, ohh god ahad don't tell me, you told everything to them that happened today - I said rubbing my forehead.

"Yes I told them because they have the right to know izzah, they are like my brothers and they consider you as your real sister, they were really angry but I calmed them down - he said and I sighed.

"Now let's go - he said and I made a confused face.

"Where - I asked to him.

"Are you not hungry??? Let's go - he said and I was still confused.

"But - before I could speak further, he picked me up in his arms and my eyes widened.

"Ahadd what are you- I started but was again cut off.

"Shhh - he shushed me, he made way to kitchen and I was mesmerized by the kitchen, it was so beautiful. He make me sit on tabletop.

"Let's make something for lunch - he said and I was embarrassed.

"I am sorry because of me, you have to make lunch, I should have learn cooking - I said embarrassed.

"Uff izza you don't need to feel embarrassed, it's ok please - he said kissing my cheeks and smiling.

"But what will you cook - I asked him.

"Umm..... what you wanna eat - he asked with a smile *correction needed* contagious smile plastered on his handsome face.