vi. six

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 ,𑁍┊CHAPTER SIX ˎˊ˗

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 ,
𑁍┊CHAPTER SIX ˎˊ˗

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 ,𑁍┊CHAPTER SIX ˎˊ˗

discord !

jas :)
george
george
pls
help

George
yeah? why?

jas :)
can i call

George
tell me why first

jas :)
i will! if u answer my call
please

George
okay

Georgeokay

real life !

"hi, sorry did i disturb you?" jasmine's voice was quiet, almost like a whisper.

"no, not at all. what's wrong?" george asked, clearly waiting for a reasonable response.

"i just missed you baby." jasmine responded, her smile could be heard.

"what?!" george whisper-yelled. "i'm hanging up."

"no- no! fucking play along please." jasmine whispered again.

"tell me why first."

"i will, later. i'll put you on speaker okay? and please play along." jasmine put george on speaker. "so how are you, love?"

"uh- fine... i guess?" george answered hesitantly, still not sure of what's happening on the girl.

"that's good to hear! i'm coming over in a few alright? we can continue what we did last night." jasmine internally gagged. she had no idea where that came from but she still said it anyway.

"what the-"

"fuck yes finally it's gone." jasmine sighed in relief.

"jas i swear to god, what the fuck was that?!" jasmine put on her airpods again and tried not to laugh at george's reaction.

"i'm sorry! i didn't mean all of that i promise. i don't know where that last sentence i said came from!"

"well then what was that for?!" george couldn't help but laugh as well, still had no idea what's going on but he found jasmine's words earlier hilarious.

"there's a creepy man following me, okay?! he kept following me since i was in the convenience store! i was panicking, i didn't know what to do!" jasmine explained.

"what the hell? did he leave now though?" george was kind of worried. well, him and jasmine aren't that close since they just met the other day but still, he knows men are dangerous.

"yeah, he walked away after i said i'm coming over." jasmine's heart was still beating fast, it was the first time that a creep followed her. "that was so fucking scary dude."

"good to know you're okay now." silence filled the call. "uh.. do you wanna stay in the call while you go home just to be sure you're safe?"

"i'd love that. that's why i'm so in love with you george." jasmine chuckled.

"i'm hanging up."

― ❃

"i'm home now, thanks george. that meant a lot. even though you didn't really act along with me." jasmine smiled at her phone.

"that's no problem. glad you're safe now."

"okay bye now! love you george!" jasmine laughed at her words.

"i don't, bye."

the two hung up, jasmine walking in her house and george, continuing to sleep. george didn't mind that she interrupted his deep slumber. he did at first, but knowing he helped her with a creepy man, he softly smiled before closing his eyes.

 he did at first, but knowing he helped her with a creepy man, he softly smiled before closing his eyes

notes !

hi !! update today :) hope you have a wonderful day <3