҉ 九 ҉

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

!!!WARNING!!!
This story contains heavy themes of blood, gore, suicide, s*xual-assault, self-harm, and yandere themes.

Story contains spoilers from the anime and manga.

Reader's Discretion is Advised

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

A Snowy Mountain

In the Butterfly Estate, a h/c girl stood about a foot away from a temporarily paralyzed Sound Pillar on the floor. Uzui, despite not being able to move a single muscle, had a relaxed face and stared up at the girl with a smile.

"Please stop," she begged, exasperated.

For a while now, Uzui had been launching surprise attacks on Y/N every chance he got. The chances were few as she was always accompanied by either Mitsuri or Shinobu. However, this was one of the few times she happened to be alone.

Each time he surprised her, the man would always target her Kabuki mask, hoping to catch a glimpse of the face underneath.

Y/N, whose reflexes were unmatched, had always managed to avoid his hand. She would retreat a distance away, not allowing him to get any closer.

The first few times he approached her, she couldn't sleep for weeks, anticipating his surprise arrival. However, as the time went on, the fear of him lessened and was instead replaced with annoyance. She was fed up with his uncomfortable presence and just wanted him to stop.

"Only if you show me the flamboyant face underneath that mask!"

Y/N sighed.

"Makio-san had already informed me about the girl you can't seem to forget. However, I'm not the Y/N you're looking for. Please stop bothering me or I'll have to report you to Oyakata-sama."

Uzui ignored the last part, "Take off the mask and we'll see."

She frowned under the mask. However, before she could say anything, a crow landed on the open window that the Sound Pillar had entered through.

"Squawk! Mission for Y/N L/N! Head to Kumotori Mountain! Squawk!"

The h/c girl glanced at Uzui before quickly turning away, leaving the man sprawled out on the floor.

As instructed by the crow, she followed the directions, quickly arriving to the intended destination. She shivered, not used to the cold.