Zone 2 - Act 3: Rage Unleashed (S1 Finale)

(Narrator P.O.V)

A few minutes ago, Uraraka and the others watched Iida head out of the door of the U.S.J. They wished him luck and hoped to be quick to get backup. Mina then noticed Uraraka had a worried look. She then placed her hand on her shoulder.

Mina: "Hey, Uraraka. You feeling okay?"

Ochaco was quickly startled by her.

Ochaco: "Y-Y-Yeah! I'm fine! I'm just... worried for Izuku out there. I hope he's safe."

Mina: "Oho~ You falling for him?"

Ochaco then blushed and studdered.

Ochaco: "W-W-What d-do mean?! I-I'm not falling f-for him! It's just I'm friend and I-I-I'm worried! That's all!"

Mina: "Alright. Whatever you say then."

Ochaco then turned to look at the different zones of the U.S.J.

Ochaco: "*Thought* Please be safe, Izuku."

[At the Mountain Zone]

After Kaminari took them all down but he also fried his brain, making him dumb for sometime. They now rested after dealing with them.

Kaminari: "Do you guys think that we got all of them?"

Jirou: "Yeah, looks like it."

Momo: "We should probably head back from where we came from. The exit must be there along with the others."

Jirou: "Right. Let's go, Kaminari."

Kaminari: "Got it..."

They then left towards the exit and as they head their, Momo was in her thoughts with worried about someone.

Momo: "*Thought* Midoriya-san, please be safe..."

[Meanwhile]

After seeing Nomu getting attacked and knocked away. Tsuyu and Mineta now watched Izuku transformed from his hair from green to pure black along with a dark blue/green aura around him. Izuku then turned to face them. Not only was his pure black, but his pupils vanished from his eyes as he sounded a bit rough and gritter. 

Izuku: "Tsu... Take Uncle Aizawa with you and the both of you get of here! Now!"

Tsuyu: "*Ribbit*...But... Midoriya-Chan..."

Izuku: "I SAID NOW!"

The both of them were shocked to see him filled with so much rage.

Mineta: "G-Got it!"

The two of them head over and grabbed Aizawa before walking towards the stairs that were far away. Tsuyu looked back and worried for Izuku's safety before turning back and continued walking.

Shigaraki was in disbelief that someone managed to damage his creation. He started to scratch his neck in frustration.

Tomura: "No! No! NO! HE MUST'VE CHEATED! HOW DID HE DAMAGE NOMU THAT MUCH?!"

Nomu's head then started to regenerate and heal. Once it finished, it turned to Izuku."

Tomura: "Nomu! Crush him!"

The beast listened and rushed at Izuku, who turned around to look at it.