10

Y/N POV

Elliot and I sort of just stood there for a second, both of us in a trance from how gorgeous the girls were.

The three of them seemed to be walking in slow motion, their eyes sparkling as they smiled. Taylor, in particular, made it impossible to take my eye off her. The dark red lipstick she wore, along with the incredibly beautiful way her choppy blond hair had been done was enough to make me drool.

"Good evening, boys." The blond spoke when they reached us.

Elliot and I cleared our throats, snapping out of our dazes, and smiled.

"Hey." We said at the same time.

I caught Hailee's eye, and the brunette smirked. "You two are even hotter in person."

Selena laughed. "Blunt, but true." I watched, grinning internally as she eyed Elliot up and down.

Damn, boy's got game.

"You three are stunning, as always." He said confidently, taking the words right out of my mouth.

I met Taylor's gaze, and the blue eyed woman smiled. "I like that tank top on you, Y/n."

Well if I wasn't in shock before, I certainly was now. I honestly had no fucking clue how to respond to that without it sounding like I was hitting on her, but thankfully I didn't have to because just then, Alex, Kelley, and Allie ran from behind us and greeted the pop stars.

While they were distracted, I exchanged a look with Elliot, and I could tell we were both on the same page. (A/n see what i did there 😏)

"Come inside, we'll get you guys some drinks." Alex said, starting to lead the girls towards the open doors of the hotel lobby.

"You two coming?" Allie asked.

"We'll stay out here for a bit longer and greet more people." I responded, knowing that I was going to need to find any and every excuse to stay away from Taylor as much as I could tonight.

Events like this party were almost always made public with social media posts, and I knew that if Taylor and I ended up in any of them, there's no doubt I would be hearing from Joe again.

As soon as the group was out of earshot, I elbowed Elliot. "Bro! Selena couldn't take her eyes off you!"

The brunette laughed, shaking his head. "It means nothing. She was checking you out too, bro. You shoulda seen Taylor though. She was practically drooling over you."

I rolled my eyes. "If only."

Elliot raised an eyebrow. "So you admit you like her, then?"

"What?" I asked, confused.

"You've never explicitly stated that you have feelings for her. Do you?"

I was caught off guard by the question and wasn't really sure how to respond. If I was honest and said yes, then I'd really have to face the fact that Taylor was off limits due to her relationship. However, if I didn't say anything, or denied it, it would basically be useless since I'm pretty sure Elliot knows I like her anyway.

Finally, after a minute, I sighed. "Yeah. Yeah I do. But it doesn't matter. She's with Joe. There's nothing I can do about that, El. I just need to get over her."

I could tell the shorter guy was looking at someone behind me when he spoke. "I just might have the solution..."

Turning to follow his gaze, my eyes went wide when I saw...

Megan Fox.

"Holy shit. Is that...?" I asked, not even able to finish the sentence.

Elliot nodded. "Megan Fox? Yeah, it is."