Chapter 21

"your hands on my body. that's my addiction"

_______________________________________

I take a bite of my toast, holding it between my fingers as I prop the book open at the table. His eyes burn my cheeks, but I avoid his gaze as I copy notes from text in the book to my notebook. I shift on my seat.

'What?' I asked him and he shook his head leaning on the kitchen island closer to me. I sat back to the chair eating my toast.

'Why did you stay?' he asked me and I freezed. Why did I stay? Maybe because he is a man with a dick and I am a woman that wanted sex? Yeah probably because of that. But I can't tell him that.

'Because I needed a man's company?' I said, not sure if he wanted to hear that or I should come up with a better response.

'You are only 19! You are not supposed to know what sex meens yet!' he half yelled at me and I rolled my eyes. Are all dads this overprotective?

'Don't overreact, dad. It was just a sex. It's not like I plan on having kids with him' I said to him and he got even angrier. Mom behind him was just shaking her head.

'Jesus Christ, Livy. It's not just a sex! People, like me and your mom, have a sex with feelings. It can't work without feelings,' he said. My mom in agreement shook her head.

'Your dad is right, Olivia. You just can't go around and fuck anyone you want. Sex requires feelings, without it it's not that good' she said with a frown. If I have to think about it maybe my mom is right but I never needed feeling to have sex. Important thing when you want a one-night stand is lust.

'First of all gross. I didn't need to know that you two have sex. And second of all, feelings are not that important. I can have as much sex as I want and you two are not going to stop me' I said with a frown.

'Olivia Phoenix! Go to your room right now and think about what you just said. You are going to do exactly what we tell you to do until you live under our roof!' my mother yelled at me. I rolled my eyes and took all of my stuff and went to my room. I closed the door and dropped all of the stuff on the floor and then fell down on the bed.

I was thinking about how much time I have left until college. I would be on the dorm and have as much sex as I want. I would make new friends, I would make new hobbies, go to parties, have sex, get drunk a few times and have a good grades. Seems like a great plan to me. My phone rang on the floor. I stretched to get it from bed. I received a message from Alexander.

Alexander: Are you still alive or should I buy flowers for your funeral?

I laughed at his stupid question.

Me: You should totally buy her flowers.

Alexander: Such a pity. I actually liked her. What color did she like?

Me: Red.

Alexander: Makes sense. She was a really sexual person.

Me: She was. She is now in a better place.

Alexander: I don't think hell is a better place.

He really thinks I am going to hell? I laughed.

Me: Soon, you are going to join her, don't worry.

Alexander: And why would I go to hell? I am 120% perfect. I don't sin.

Me: You had sex with a 19 year old woman! And without any feelings?! Are you crazy, Mr. Torricelli?

Few minutes went on without Alexander responding. I was worried that I scared him.