stress and little argument

(A little long time skip)

Its been two years of Taekook's togetherness. Everything was going smoothly. Taehyung and Jungkook have been stronger than ever in these years. They grew up to be more understanding and gentle . 

Taehyung was in his final year and it was his graduation next month along with Yoongi , Jimin and Hoseok , so he was working very hard. Meanwhile Jungkook was in his third year.

Nowadays Taehyung was really stressed . He had to attend classes , work as an intern in his father's company and then study for his exams but this wasn't the reason for his stress actually he was not able to spend time properly with his baby. 

Jungkook was very understanding ,every morning  he would wake up earlier than Taehyung to prepare his breakfast so that Taehyung won't have to starve and then go to sleep again ,by the time he would wakeup taehyung would have already left for university. He would also leave for university with a proper lunch packed for his boyfriend for his office . They would only meet each other during the lunch time so they won't resist themselves from showing how much they miss each other. After his classes got over ,he  would directly go home have his lunch and go for study . He would then cook dinner for both of them and wait for Taehyung. They used to have dinner together and directly go to sleep cuddling .

Taehyung couldn't help but feel happy ,lucky and guilty at the same time. No matter what he does he would never be able to be as selfless as Jungkook. He could see the reflection of his own mother in Jungkook. And he would do anything to keep his baby happy and loved. But for now he had to work hard for the plans he had for ahead.

Today has been a been pretty mess for Taehyung .He got up late and almost missed half of the classes, when he went to library , he got to know he  forgot his library pass.  He got a file wrong in his father's office for which he was insulted by his so called father. 

It was 1 p.m and Taehyung was still not home , which pretty much scared the younger he was waiting for him to have dinner together.

Suddenly the door clicked ,Jungkook instantly went to taehyung with a glass of water, took his bag and coat and made way for Taehyung.

"Hyungie , go change . I'll heat up the dinner." but Taehyung was in no mood and he didn't want to explode so he said "I don't want to eat , I am going to sleep" in a cold tone.

"No hyungie , you did not even had breakfast and i doubt about your lunch too ,so you have to have dinner"

"I am not hungry , go sleep and let me sleep." Taehyung said in a harsh tone making Jungkook sad but he shrugged it off knowing Taehyung was stressed.

"Hyung but-- " he was cut off midway when 

"WHY DON'T YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND ?? ARE YOU A KID?? , I TOLD YOU I DON'T WANNA EAT SO JUST SHUT UP !!!. I HAVE SO MUCH TO DO AND NOT FUCKING SIT LIKE YOU AT HOME  ENJOY AND EAT.

Taehyung shouted making Jungkook flinch. For few minutes he did not know how to react all the unwanted memories surrounding him but he gathered up the courage for once in his life to let people know about his feelings too.

" I do. I do understand , that's what I have been doing from the first day till now but sometimes I want to be understood too, I want you to understand its not my duty but i wakeup everyday 4am just to make sure you have your breakfast just because I love you and I care for you . Before leaving for university I make sure to prepare lunch for you so that you don't have to starve . I prepare dinner for us and wait for  you . Now talking about being at home and enjoy who do you think would enjoy being at home always after class . We had our fun trip for 1 week but I did not go just because I did not want you to be alone being stressed. Leave everything hyung in these two years we did not even go for an official date . HOW MUCH MORE  DO YOU WANT ME TO UNDERSTAND YOU?"

 Jungkook said the last line in a loud voice. He was broken never in million years he wanted to lash out on taehyung but he was hurt too, he wanted care too.

Taehyung was dumbfounded just one thing going on his mind 'I AM SUCH A FUCKER.'  Taehyung was snapped out of his thoughts when he saw Jungkook breathing heavily indicating he was going to have panic attack . He quickly rushed to his baby straddling in his lap hugging him tightly and rubbing soothing circles. Few minutes later Jungkook's breathing got normal but his shoulder felt wet he looked up to find Taehyung sobbing like a child hugging him. His heart clenched at the sight and he too started sobbing 

Both of them cried hugging each other whole night . Letting all their emotions out and taehyung mumbling soft apology every minutes ,kissing Jungkook's neck.

It was 5 a.m. when Jungkook finally slept on taehyung's  lap still straddling him ,cute snores were heard .Taehyung got up with Jungkook hugging him like koala and went to their bedroom placed him on bed and got beside him hugging him and slept .

They had to sort everything tomorrow . Taehyung knew it was all his fault . He was just being selfish but he never wanted to hurt his baby .He never wanted to shout on his baby it felt as if he was just being like his father , An ignorant rich bastard; which he never intended to be he would again apologize to Jungkook tomorrow and get all the punishment happily.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------