Chapter 6 -- "Time Travelers"

Seraphina raises her hand towards John's Chocolate cake, "Give me that." She says.

"Nope! No matter if your the King, Ace, Jack or Queen, I won't give this to you!" John replies as he remembers what he said in the past.

John smirks, he knows that seraphina got time traveled too, if he knows what happened in the future, she should know too.

Seraphina perked up her eyebrow, why is he smirking?...Wait, did he get time traveled too? if i know what happened in the future, he should know too!

Seraphina winked and fake-sighed, "Whatever, just give me the cake!" She acted.

John shook his head, "Like i said, No!" Seraphina and John could hear murmurs and whispers.

"He's done it now, he managed to anger the queen!"

"He said he's strong, let's see if you are now."

John sweat dropped, "I never said i was strong, ರ_ರ"

Seraphina faked her anger as she yelled, "GIVE ME THE CAKE!"

John smirked, he raised his hand that held the "lovely" chocolate cake towards Seraphina, Seraphina raised her hand towards the plate--

*Crash*

The Plate of chocolate cake fell to the ground.

The people who surrounded the area all gasped in horror of what awaits next.

The chocolate cream of the cake splattered all over Seraphina's uniform.

John's face paled, Oh he's in for it now. He knows seraphina is SERIOUS with what she wears.

Seraphina's forehead clearly showed a vein, Seraphina stopped time with her anger.

She was surprised, since when did her ability activate according to emotion? Whatever, John spilled some chocolate cream on HER uniform. The stain won't be cleaned easily. And she can't change until next period.

Seraphina dashed towards The Ravenette and gave him a good hit to the head.

John blinked as time continued, suddenly he felt pain on his forehead, he felt a bump on his head and rubbed it.

Oh..she punched me on the head..

Well, that doesn't matter.

The world suddenly turned grey.

Seraphina stopped time and said, "Were time travelers now. Walk on the right path, if you don't. Were back at square 1." Seraphina said as she hugged john.