Chapter 48

Liam's POV

"Happy Birthday, Liam." I woke up to Ryder's kisses on my shoulder as he ran his hand along my arm.

I hummed and slid my hand from his chest to his back. I buried my face in the crook of his neck and inhaled his addicting scent.

"Wake up, baby." I smiled when he addressed me with a pet name and it sounded so good on his lips because his voice was low yet husky, and hearing something so modern from him was uncommon.

"Morning." I greeted him with a smile as I looked up and rubbed our noses together.

"You have a full day ahead of you so you should get up now." He spoke on my lips before kissing it and letting it sit there for some time. I blushed and I felt him smile in our kiss.

"Stop it." I slapped his chest and he chuckled before grabbing my waist and lifting me above him. I gasped when I felt his erection slipped in between my thighs.

We don't wear clothes when we're together in bed because he said it was unnecessary. I used to disagree on that rule but after a while of my clothes repeatedly getting torn to shreds, I slept naked in his arms.

"It's hard!" I whisper screamed at him and his chest began to rumble before a laugh escaped his lips.

"It is." He kissed my nose and nipped it.

"Even after last night?" I asked him with a hushed tone and ignored the burning of my ears.

Last night was...intense.

We did it until my body started to hurt and I couldn't cum anymore. Ryder's sex drive was neverending to the point that I couldn't keep up.

"Yes. Even after last night." He reached out to his cock and inserted it in between my butt cheeks, making me gasp.

"Here's your present. So open up." He teased me and I squinted my eyes at him, scowling.

"I thought you're giving me a different present." I told him as I placed my hands on his chest to push my body up and roll my hips on his cock.

"It's one of many." He said nonchalantly and grunted when I took hold of his dick in my hands.

I slowly aligned his cock directly into my entrance and looked at him in the eyes as I slid down his hard length.

I moaned and he groaned when the tip of his cock was inside me, and I was still pretty slippery so we didn't need lube.

"Fuck. You're tight." He hissed and rotated his hips, making me cry out because it hit different angles inside of me.

He thrusted halfway in, and my arms trembled before it finally gave out. I plopped above him and he kneaded my butt as he slowly tried to push himself deeper.

I whimpered and caught his lips to take my mind off of the sensations assaulting my body.

"I love you." I said in between our kisses and it always had such an effect on him because he pounded my ass in one hard thrust.

"AAGGHH!" My eyes widened when he was fully inside of me and this position made it go deeper in my prostate.

"Happy birthday, Liam." He kissed my lips before going in and out of me with a slow and languid pace. I felt every inch of his cock and my eyes rolled to the back of my head because of the pleasurable torture.

"Please." I whined and clenched on him which made him groan. I opened my mouth when his tongue demanded entrance and he flicked mine before intertwining it together.

He lifted my hips using his hands and dropped me down on his cock, making our skins slap against each other.

I moaned when the tip poked the hilt of my prostate and I accidentally bit his tongue but he didn't react. I pulled away and saw him tasting the blood on his tongue.