c h a p t e r - 7

BLAIRS DRESS on left and ANNIKA'S DRESS on right given above.

Because at the end of the day you're the person I want to come home to. You're the person I want to tell how my day went.

You're the person I want to share my happiness, sadness, frustration, and success with.

***

"Annika!! Blair is here". Mom shouted from downstairs.

"Send her up". I shouted back and soon I heard sounds of footsteps on stairs.

Blair and I planned to get ready at my house.

We also went shopping the other day and really, I used to think being picky person is a good thing but yesterday cause of both Blair and me being picky, we spend around 3 hours trying to get a good dress.

Even though I already told Blair that I can wear jeans and top but she was too persistent on making me wear dress.

Then I did not argue because I'm okay wearing a dress which is not too revealing and comfortable also.

And then Blair knew pretty great knowledge of makeup.

Though both of us agreed to wear a simple and spring kind of makeup.

The theme of the party was wearing something related to spring.

"Oh, you are finally here." I said looking up from my phone at a really tired looking Blair.

"What happened?" I asked to her frowning at her.

"The traffic here is so bad, I really am regretting taking the short cut which actually turned out to be way worse than long route". She said plopping on my bed.

"Then can we cancel the plan if you are already tired." I asked looking hopefully at Blair.

But she just shook her head and narrowed her eyes at me.

"Just give me two minutes and then we will start getting ready". She spoke.

I nodded and also plopped on the bed next to her.

After few moments both of us started getting ready, she did my makeup first and then did hers.

After makeup both of us changed into the dress we bought.

And then moved on to our hair.

We looked pretty. And Blair had done both of our makeups like soft glam makeup which made us look really good.

"We are not gonna be under dressed right,?" I asked a little less confident about our looks.

"We look perfect." she said smiling soft trying to reassure me to not overthink much about a stupid party.

This was something like an evening party if it would have been night one then I doubt I would be allowed to go there easily.

Anyways both of us were finally ready and made our way towards the car.

"Oh my god, you look so pretty Blair!" mom said and then I looked over at her narrowing my eyes playfully.

"Um, hello mom, I am also standing here", I said.

But she just chuckled turning towards me and spoke," You also look pretty honey."

We said our goodbyes to them and got in the car and reached there in about 20 minutes.

And gotta say, there were a lot of people here. I thought there will be students only from our school.

But he had called many other kids too.

Both of us went towards a table which seemed to have less people, and started talking.

Suddenly we could hear cheering from a table that was not too far from us, a few kids had made a crowd around that table.

Both of us went towards that place curious to know what is happening.

We saw a really pretty girl wearing specs who had fallen down.

Her dress was covered with juice that was spilled over her by Sean and Sophia and her friends were laughing at her.

While that girl looked like was trying her very best not to breakdown in front of everyone.

I felt angry at them for doing like this to her so I went towards her and squatted to her level and helped her stand up.

I could see from the corner of my eye that all of them were glaring at me.

Blair was quick to come towards my side and help me.

We saw that this girl had gotten a pretty bad hurt on her knee as well. I felt bad for her and angry on those assholes.

I saw that Blair had the same expression of worry and anger.

Suddenly someone stopped me by holding my arm.

I turned around and saw Sean looking angrily at me.

"Where are you taking her, we were having some fun. Weren't we Astoria ?" he turned towards the girl, who is Astoria as he said.

Her name is pretty.

I remember her from one of my art classes.

She is the favorite student of our art teacher and is super shy from what I noticed.

But she looked scared of him, seeing this Blair quickly moved in front of her, and glared at Sean.

Well that's a first.

I tried to make my arm free from him but he just tightened it and looked back at me

"Since you won't let us have fun with her, then it will be you.'' he said as my eyes widened but soon it turned into anger.

I used my other hand to hit him and gave a tight slap.

He seemed shocked at what I just did and I used that as an opportunity to free myself and run along with Blair and the other girl.

I almost was away but he quickly caught my waist and raised his hand to hit me.

I closed my eyes and thought about how I should have just watched k-dramas today.

Team Suho or Team Seojun?

(Oops writer's curiosity)

I waited for the impact but it never came I opened my eyes and saw a very scared Sean and a really very angry Alex holding Sean's hand which would've hit me if Alex was not here.

If a glare could kill I am sure Sean would be 100 feet under ground.

Sean's friends started coming our way but seeing rest of the boys standing in front of us they stood where they were.

looks like everyone is afraid of them.

***

𝘝𝘰𝘵𝘦

𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦

𝘍𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸

𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘢

;)