Chapter 6

You woke up in the middle of a road... Many cars are passing by, the air is cold... A car drives straight to you and penetrates through you. You remember this place... Suddenly a car loses control and crashes, you saw yourself and Ben thrown out of the car and saw your two other friends knocked out in the car. You saw Ben looks at you and cries for help as a giant fleshy skeleton grabs him and eats him. You run for your life, but the skeleton grabs you and swallows your whole body. You scream for help and saw Ben's head was floating, suddenly his eyes turn white and told you "Wake up dude...!"

Ben : Y/N, WAKE THE FUCK UP!

Y/n : WHat-!!?

Ben : Dude you're having a nightmare! You literally scream for help!!

Y/n : *gasping*... did I..?

Ben : Yes Jesus Christ....

Y/n : Sorry... Goddamnit...

Ben : Dude you need to chill the fuck down... Go outside touch some grass...

Y/n : Alright...

You take a shower and eat two slices of bread. You go outside and start walking. You tried to enjoy your surrounding but for some reason, you can't... Suddenly you hear the sound of a car, driving at you at full speed. Your neighbor can only watch as you got run over by the car. Everything went black and everything goes quiet.

Poki's POV :

I was eating breakfast with Rae and Janet while watching TV, suddenly we heard the sound of an ambulance siren. It's been a while since there is an incident in the neighborhood.

Rae : I'm curious, hang on

Rae walks outside and looks around. You continue eating with Janet while watching TV...

Rae's POV :

I was following the sound of the ambulance siren I was curious If they maybe need some help. As I was walking down the street more people get out of their houses to see what happens... I finally arrive at the place where it happened, I saw Y/n carried by the paramedics with blood all over him and I saw a person getting arrested by an officer. He was sitting in front of his car that also has blood on it. I quickly ask the officers what happened and quickly run back home.

Poki's POV :

I was just sitting in the living room with Janet watching some news. I wasn't planning to stream anything so I told my fans that I'm not going to stream today, I texted Y/n and he didn't answer it... Maybe he is busy-

Rae : POKI!

Poki & Janet : JESUS!!!

Rae : IT'S AN EMERGENCY!!

Poki : What's wrong?

Rae : It's Y/n!!

Janet : What happened?

Rae : He got run over by a car!!

Poki & Janet : WHAT??

Rae : Yes!!

Poki fell to her knee and cries. Rae and Janet surround her and hugs her tightly...

Poki : Where is he now?

Rae : Last time I saw him, he was being carried by the paramedics...

Poki : *sigh* alright... Do you talk to his roommate by any chance?

Rae : Nope

Poki : God... *sigh* we need to tell him about this

Janet : But where does he live?