Chapter 14 : Energetic Rabbits and Drama Queens

"Going to meet the someone,Azzie?

"None of your fucking buisness "

"Hmmm. Interesting."

I glared at Zach as he gave me a feral grin. He honestly scares me most of the time.

"You again took two fucking hours to get ready and you barely take two minutes to get ready usually. "

"Are you obsessed with me?"

"Is that even a question, babe or wait do you prefer love,?" He said with a wink.

I choked on my white chocolate which I was nibbling on, trying to get used to the taste. I miss her already.

They're fucking nasty.

"Fuck off"

He raised his hands in mock surrender and my hands itched to punch his fucking face.

"No need to get all angry, honey."

I flipped him off and hastily walked to the car. I needed my daily dose of craziness. It had been a week since I last saw as I had night shift this whole week but I did call her every day. Nothing to compare to seeing her smile in person though, God knows how I managed to not see her. I had even resorted to eating white chocolate so that I could get an essence of her smell.

Honestly, I was not surprised to find myself infront of the Uni five minutes later, impatiently waiting to see her face today.

My bitch of a heart started beating faster as her gorgeous face came into view clad again in a bright neon pajama shorts and hoodie.

Fucking adorable

But what caught my attention was was the dark circles under her eyes and the way her smile seemed a bit fake, her eyes dull. She looked so tired.

I smiled as she neared, her doe eyes brightening up as she laid her eyes on me making me feel all warm and shit. She skipped towards me and grinned at me cheekily. I tucked a few strands of hair framing her face behind her ears and leaned down and lightly kissed the tip of her nose.