•𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓•

_____________________________
『••✎••』

We were now in the car driving back to the house and an awkward silence filled the Tesla model X that we are currently driving in. I was sitting between Matteo and Sam, Jonah was driving and Micheal was at the front as well. And-

"Why do I have to be at the back by myselfff" Noah whined like a child.

"Because your annoying" Matteo said rolling his eyes. I heard Noah gasp.

"Sweetheart do you think I'm annoying?" I turned my head and saw Noah putting his chin on the top of my seat pouting his lips making me giggle. I shook my head whilst smiling at him. "Awe thank you sweetheart, you will always be my favourite." He smiled at me and ruffled my hair making me slap his hands away.

I turned back around and faced the front and started biting my nails. Why did Matteo do that in that restaurant? He almost killed that poor boy. In the corner of my eye I saw Matteo looking at me with a frown on his face.

"Aria-" he started and raised his hand which made me flinch and lean into Sam. I couldn't help it, seeing him beat that boy with no emotion on his face made me realise that he can do that to me at any time. Sam turned to look at me with an emotionless face and he patted my hand twice but then looked back at his phone. I watched as Matteo's jaw clenched and he narrowed his eyes at Sam. "Aria I won't hurt you, I promise" he said looking back at me.

I slowly put my pinky up and held it up waiting for him. "P-pinky promise?" I said hesitantly. He smiled a little and wrapped his larger pinky around mine. I nodded and slightly smiled whilst getting off from leaning on Sam.

"Are you ok now tiny?" I heard Sam say from beside me. I turned towards him and nodded whilst smiling. He ruffled my hair a little which made me frown having my hair messed up for the second time.

———

We were all getting out of the car and I closed my door behind me and watched as Sam was ahead of everyone. "Wait Sammy!" I call after him which made him turn around with a confused expression on his face. I run towards him and stop right in front of him. I slowly wrap my arms around him which makes him stiffen up "Thank you for being there for me" I whisper. I pull away from him and he just nods at me and turns back around to walk back to the house.

I feel large hands grab onto mine and start pulling me towards the house. I realise it's Matteo and he has a scowl on his face, like usual.

Once we get inside I looked at the clock on the wall and it read 6:43pm. I sighed not knowing what to do now.

Noah and Micheal ran through the door singing a random song and they then suddenly stopped and looked at us all. "Can we watch a movie?" Micheal said. "Oh yes! yes' movie time!" Noah said clapping his hands.

"Yeah whatever." Matteo said rolling his eyes. I looked down noticing that we are still holding hands making me blush. I tried taking my hand out of his grip but he only held on tighter.

"I want to watch Incredibles 2" Micheal said.

"No I wanna watch Moana!" Noah argued and then started singing. "And no one knowsss how far it goessss!-"

"Noah if you don't shut the fuck up right now I'm going to punch you in your throat with no regrets. You know maybe it will sort your voice out as well." Matteo said glaring hard at him.