➳3

But I'm forever ruined by you~

Kiara looked at the boy with wide eyes

Kiara looked at the boy with wide eyes. "Jaemin?"

Yumi's eyes flickered back and forth to Kiara and Jaemin. "You guys know each other?"

"Yeah he helped me to find the dormitory in the morning", the younger girl replied.

"Oh I see. C'mon let's sit", Yumi said as both of them took their seats.

"So Kiara is your new friend?", Jaemin asked with a smile.

"Yeah. Isn't she so pretty?"

The boy looked at the long black-haired girl and beamed. "Yeah very pretty..."

The mermaid chuckled and said, "Thanks i guess. By the way, I'm Rim Kiara."

"Ok let us introduce ourselves too. I will go first. I'm Lee Haechan", the tanned boy said. He put his hand on his chest. "It's such an honour to have such a beautiful lady in our group. May I know if you are single or not?", he asked with a cheeky grin.

"Yahhh Lee Haechan!!! Stop hitting on her", Yumi warned him as Kiara giggled.

"Don't mind him. By the way, my name is Huang Renjun. Nice to meet", the Chinese boy said. "Hey if you don't like Haechan, I'm always available tho."

The older girl's eyes widened and mouth fell open. "You too Renjun?"

"Sorry but I couldn't resist myself. Just look at her." He rubbed his nape with one hand.

"I don't think she is single", Haechan said with a sigh.

"No actually I am. I don't have any boyfriend."

"WHAT?!", both Renjun and Haechan exclaimed.

"How can such a pretty girl be single?", Haechan asked in shock.

"I really am. In fact I have never dated anyone in my life."

"WHAT?!", they exclaimed again.

"Yes she is single but not interested in you two. So stay in your limit", Yumi said.

"But-"

Haechan's words were cut off when she said, "Jeno it's your turn now."

"Well I'm Lee Jeno. Hope we can become good friends", the muscular boy said and smiled with his eyes which immediately melt her heart.

She smiled and nodded.

"Well you know my name", another male said.

She beamed and said, "Yeah Na Jaemin. Are you by any chance related to Yumi? Both of you have the same surname."

"Oh yeah. We are cousins", the short-haired girl replied.

"Wahhh!!! That's why you guys have the same smile."