Alcina's Journal

Dear Journal,
Leila has impressed me and my daughters with her abilities, with that disgusting maiden. She's only been here for five days now, and she already fitting in with my daughters and I...

I love it!!!!

She is one of us!!

I must keep her, my daughters adore her like...like another sister they always wanted!!!

I must ask Mother Miranda and tell her if I can keep Leila...or she might take her away from us!
I won't let that happen!!!
My heart warms up whenever I'm with Leila...

She is caring towards all of us (unless the maidens piss her off)
Sweet towards me whenever she's near, she looks up to me like a lost child looking for a home...and she has the same crazy personality like my daughters!

She's been showing us her abilities. She can fly, disappear like my daughters...minus the bugs. Apparently she has a monster that she has inside of her, it only comes out whenever she gets fully angry...that's me with my dragon!!
She can make people feel pain without touching them...example, the Maiden Izzy.

She actually died shortly after my daughters took her to the dungeon.

She can see past, present and sometimes the future.
She can see the memories from her victims, whenever she drinks their blood...
She has incredible strength like my daughters and I...and she has speed and self regeneration!!

I must get to know her, if she tells me!

Sincerely,
Alcina