𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

⋆¸*ೃ☼ COMPLICATED | CARL GALLAGHER

THAT'S SO FUCKING GAY!

ੈ♡

      LIZZIE HAD TO GO TO school, the next day, because her life couldn't get less miserable.

      she was sitting in math when she got a text from max, telling her to meet him in the boys bathroom.

      fucking hell. she thought to herself. 'can i go to the bathroom?'

      'yes. be quick.' the teacher told her.

      she got up, rushing out of the classroom. 'fuck me.' elizabeth sighed to herself.

      she opened the door to the bathroom, briefly looking inside before going completely in. 'lizzie.'

      'don't fucking say my name like that.' she said, letting the door slam behind her. 'fuck you, you dirty motherfucker.'

     'let me explain.' max started.

      'no, fuck you!' she said, gritting her teeth. 'you're an awful fucking person!'

      max shook his head, 'i think you're being sensitive like you always are!'

      'you always have to be the fucking victim don't you?!' lizzie yelled angrily. 'god, you're such a selfish piece of shit!'

      'why don't you go cry about it to gallagher?!' max shouted back.

      lizzie paused, taking a step back. 'what do you mean?' when she didn't get an answer she stepped closer, pushing max. 'what the fuck do you mean?!'

      'you've always liked carl more than me. okay, you're the fucking selfish one.'

      'fuck you.' she spat. 'you cheated on me. with your best friend— who else, max?' tears welled in her eyes, but she blinked it all back.

      'we're both in the wrong, lizzie!' max said. he had been avoiding eye contact up until that moment.

      'how am i in the fucking wrong?! i never cheated on you with my best friend!' lizzie said, on the verge of shouting from the bottom of her lungs.