Chapter 22

THIRD PERSON

"La Ville ves Morts is basically called Hell by normal humans, only those with the blood of the devils can enter." Jennie explained, everyone was eager to know all of Jennie's knowledge.

"How about Jisoo and the others?" Nayeon asked in confusion. Everyone was left silent, wanting Jennie to answer it.

"You see, my friends doesn't know what they really are."

"Anyway, there's no gate or door to enter it, a dimension is the only way inside and out. And this girl," Jennie pats Chuu's head which earned a small giggle from the girl, "she's going to help all of you to get in."

"I'm Kim Jiwoo—"

"Cut it out, Chuu." Chahee rolled her eyes, Chuu pouted and nodded her head slowly.

"Trance and Technology are my powers!" Chuu smiled at everyone who's looking at her with their jaws hanging. She smiled cheekily and scratched the back of her neck. "I can use trance, my power, as your vehicle to enter the dimension that Miss Jennie and I will open also if you– hmph!"

"Sorry, she loves rambling." Chahee said, a shy smile on her lips, covering Chuu's mouth that won't stop opening unless she's done babbling.

"How many people are you able to hold inside until you can open the dimension?" Seulgi asked. Chahee let go of Chuu with a glare on the cheeky girl.

"Many people!"

Seulgi held her chin, thinking of something. A question popped up but she thinks it's not really relevant to ask at this moment. She pursed her lips together, trying to stop herself from asking it.

"Kang."

"Yes, Miss Kim?"

"Do you want to ask something?"

Seulgi stared at Jennie, wanting to know if she's serious. And she is.

Seulgi ran her tongue to her bottom lip and exhaled heavily.

"You are a dual holder, right?" Seulgi waited for Jennie to nod her head and when she does, she continued her next question. The question that everyone wants to know the answer of.

"What is your other ability?"

Jennie's lips curved and a gentle smile erupted. "Seulgi," Jennie stared straight into Seulgi's eyes who didn't falter and even managed to meet the intensity of her gaze, "are you sure that you don't know?"

"I was just making sure," Seulgi replied, the two was held up into a staring contest before Seulgi looked away. Damn, her eyes are like Mister Kwon's.

"Death."

The lights started flickering, the black smokes appeared once again and Jennie disappeared. Just like that.

Everyone glanced at each other, Chahee chuckled while Chuu was just smiling. Seulgi thought for a moment before shaking her head, a small smile on her lips. She never changed.

-

Jongin was limping as he walked further inside the middle of a forest, it's slowly getting dark now and the sounds of different animals and his ruined shoes stepping on the leaves are the only thing that he can hear. He's afraid. Very.

He wasn't supposed to kill Jung Yerin. Yerin is an important piece of a puzzle and without Yerin, they wouldn't know what else Jennie can do. They don't even know what her other ability is, the only thing they know is that Jennie is a dual holder. That's it.

He knows he's going to get punished. And he doesn't want to die yet, he wants to show to Jennie that he's more powerful than her.

But who is he kidding? That girl almost beat him to death without even using her power. He would never forget how he met Jennie and Yerin and how the two became friends.