Chapter 24

i published chapter 25 before 24 accidentally so idk sorry :-)

THIRD PERSON

Chahee held Chuu who was almost passing out from exhaustion.  They were walking to nowhere, they don't know where they are but it was dark and cold. Chuu's knees are trembling so bad and Chahee had to guide her.

They were all stopped when something heavy fall from the sky, it made the ground crack. Chuu smiled seeing who it was. "Miss– Miss... Jennie!" The adorable girl greeted, weakly.

Chahee squinted her eyes at the three devils behind Jennie, their wings are twitching until it relaxed. "Jennie, behind you!" Nayeon said pulling Jennie away from the devils who went down with their one knee and the other one is where their arm is resting as they hung their heads low.

"We are here to lead Miss Jennie to her friends, we are not an enemy." Jinsoul informed, she tried meeting everyone's eyes who are still open wide in shock.

"My name is Jinsoul, this is Wonwoo," Jinsoul gestured her hand to Wonwoo who perked up his head for the new faces to recognize him, "and this is Mingyu." Mingyu did the same thing Wonwoo did.

Jennie was the one who explained how they saw them and how she landed and met Jinsoul but left out the part that she is a, "pure royal blooded whatever", as she calls it.

"How are we going to get there?" Seulgi asked, she felt Jinsoul staring at her. Jinsoul doesn't like how she speak to Jennie but since Jennie was fine with it, then she should be, too.

"Fly."

Seulgi scoffed, "Like we can fly."

"Kang," Jennie rolled her eyes, "I can make everyone float including your ass."

"Don't include my ass," Seulgi glared, everyone just watched them banter like little kids. Seulgi and Jennie are one of the most composed holders and seeing them losing their shits just because they're very annoyed with each other's presence is very amusing.

"Okay," Jiyong went in between the two, "that's enough."

"I'll only hold a few to not exhaust myself too much," Jennie tilted her head, counting how many they are, "anyone who wants to experience how to fly with a devil?"

Chuu raised her hand but Chahee gave Jennie a look which the latter understands very well. In the end, Jiyong, Seulgi and Chahee were the ones to have their waist wrapped around their devil ride's tails.

Jennie carried Chuu on her shoulder and made everyone left float, they were even scared since they're not holding anything and are just casually floating up in the dark sky. But Jennie just told Jeongyeon to hold Chuu's free hand, while Nayeon held Jeongyeon's, Solar held Nayeon's, Moonbyul held Solar's and then Joohyun. They formed a small circle behind Jennie. Joohyun's other hand is gripping Jennie's shoulder.

Jennie clenched her jaw when she's slowly feeling exhausted, they were very heavy and she lost lots of energy just by opening the dimension.

But just by thinking of Yerin and her friends, she keeps on going on and floating even faster than the devils who have wings. Jinsoul was telling her the directions so she won't get lost.

Jennie can't wait to crash her father's bone and offer it to the hungry stray dogs she saw in the empty streets in the human world.

-

Junmyeon's jaw slacked at what Namjoon informed him.

"How can they betray us?!" He slammed his palms on the table, the table cracked as Junmyeon glared at the carpet.