Twenty Four

considering unpublishing this book coz of all the hate it's been getting-

i've been getting a lot of hate for a long time now, and it's getting worse by the day. the reason why i haven't been active recently isn't because i'm busy, it's because every time i open this app, i get hate on my writing that it drains my energy.

i've been contemplating whether or not i should quit wattpad, although i have one more book that i really want to publish. i fear for my life everytime i open this app it's actually not healthy-

like guys pls im begging u- don't send malicious comments on my message board, comments or anywhere else telling me that it's disgusting because everything i write is fictional and has nothing to do with real life.

i do not ship them romantically, my stories are only for fun, and i write them because of the plot. the amount of times i have to clarify this is immaculate omfg.

"you wanted to see me, sir?" yuna asked timidly as she made her way into jyp's office

"you wanted to see me, sir?" yuna asked timidly as she made her way into jyp's office. the man nodded, "yes, i do." he replied sternly.

"i suppose you know what this is about." jyp sighed, sitting down on his armchair while signaling yuna to sit in front of him. yuna nodded, "perhaps i do, sir." she answered.

"to be frank," jyp started slowly. "i do not approve of this relationship." he explained. yuna expected this as she smiled bitterly, "i understand, sir." she answered shortly.

"you're still on dating ban, yuna. this isn't allowed. not now." he says, looking straight into yuna's eyes with a piercing glare that it made her shiver.

again, though, yuna managed to pull off a smile, "you can rest assured, sir. me and txt's huening kai are no longer dating." she stated somewhat bitterly.

jyp nodded, "good."

yuna stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to say, "may i go now, sir?" she asked reluctantly. jyp shook his head, "no, there's one more thing." he said.

yuna internally sighed and asked, "what would that be, sir?" she said hesitantly. jyp took a deep breath before continuing, "before things get out of hand, i want you to take a hiatus for a couple months until the next comeback." he said.

yuna looked at him, eyes wide taken aback, "pardon?" she asked. jyp looked at her sternly, "take a small hiatus while we sort this out. we'll cover for you saying it's an injury." he explained. "do you understand?" he asked.

having no other choice, yuna nodded, "yes, sir." she said shortly. jyp nodded, "good. you are dismissed."

yuna left the ceo's room and bit her lip, preventing a sob from being let out. the girl ran as fast as she could to the nearest bathroom, catching her breath as she held on to the sink for dear life. yuna looked at her reflection and aggressively washed her face, "i look disgusting." she sighed.

as she stood there quietly, the door to the bathroom opened, revealing a familiar young girl.

"riku?" yuna exclaimed, wiping her face. riku gasped in shock, "yuna? is that you?" she asked. "what are you doing in the jyp building?" yuna asked.

"you see... uhm... i passed an audition a couple weeks back so now i'm a trainee here." riku explained. yuna nodded her head in understanding, "i see! that's great!" she exclaimed which earned a nod from riku.

"by the way, why were you crying?" riku asked. yuna sighed, "i've had a lot on my mind recently, so i guess it just happened." yuna laughed, trying to blow away the tension. riku, getting the signal that the other did not want to talk about it, didn't question her further.

"i guess that makes sense." riku shrugged quickly.

after chatting a little while, yuna left the bathroom and walked her way towards the dorm room. the rest of the members were seated in the living room, waiting for their youngest anxiously.

"what did he say?" yeji asked frantically, approaching yuna as she saw her.

"i'm..." yuna sighed. "going on a hiatus."

—end  of chapter twenty four
so sorry for the short chapter i
actually can't lol