8

ALLIA
-
"What's the point of this show" Melo said confused. "It's basically about these girls become a group of girls that become friends and just do hot shit." I said playing with his hair.

"The Trinkets?" He mumbled. "Mhm." I hummed and he started to mess with my belly button ring. "Stop it, weirdo." I said smacking his hand away. "How that not hurt doe?" He said.

"Who said it didn't?" I said being a smart ass. "I'm done with you." He laughed. "Ou! She stealin'!" He yelled at the tv. "She gonna get her ass caught." He said.

"I knew it." He laughed as she got caught in the show. He looks up at me and I look at him.

"What?" I smiled. "Nun." He smiled back. I cover my face because I started to blush. "Ahhh I made her blush ahh!" He laughed kissing my cheek.

I giggled putting my arms around his neck. He kissed me a few times before laying back down. But then his phone rings.

He looks at it and it says 'dont answer' I look at him and he shuts his phone off. I'm not gonna ask who it was because it's none of my business.
-
GELO
-
Me and Zo were on the way to the house. "Aye trynna hop in the stu tonight?" Zo asked me. "Yeah I'm down but is it cool if I bring Juliana?" He nodded.

"I have to bring Denise and Zoey anyway." He said pulling up to the house. "Bet."
-
15 mins later|JULIANA
-
"Dad! I'm leaving with Gelo!" I said yelling from downstairs. "Okay!" He said back. I walk out and Gelo looks extra good. "Hey, babe." I smiled and kissed him.

"Wus good." He said smiling at me. "Nothing but the usual." I said as he started the car. "We're going to the stu with Zo and Denise you should ask Ali if she wants to come with Melo."

I nodded.
-
1hr later
-
"Where's The other two?" Denise asked letting Zoey play with her toys. "She said they were doing something tonight so I don't know." I said sitting down next to her.

"Turn me up G!" Zo yelled through the glass. -
GELO
-
I turn Zo's headset up and he starts rapping. "Oh okay damn!" I hyped him up bopping my head. After his verse, he walks out sitting down. "Yall want pizza?" I asked looking at the girls. "Yeah sure." Juli smiles at me.

"Ight." I lick my lips and order. "Heard Melo fuckin' with Ashley again." Zo said drinking his water.

"Didn't he fuck her after the party yesterday?" I said lowly. "I swear he did." Zo laughed.

"That nigga is wild." We both laughed.
-
JULIANA
-
"Didn't he fuck her after the party yesterday?" I overheard Gelo talking to Zo about Melo and Ashley. "I swear he did." Zo said laughing. "You hear that?" I said looking at Denise.

"Yeah. Isn't Melo with Allia?" She said biting her nail. "Yeah but I think they're just friends right now." I said.

"Maybe you should tell her before anything gets far you know?" She said. "Yeah.."

Ali🖇
-

Me: are you with Melo right now?

Ali: yeah why?

Me: girl you should be careful cause I just heard Gelo and Zo talking about how he hooked up with his ex last night after the party.

Ali: oh.

Me: just let me know what happens. Love you.

Ali: yeah love you too

-
ALLIA
-
"Why are you bein' so quiet?" Melo asked while he was ordering food. "I'm not." I said slightly annoyed.

"I can tell somethings wrong so tell me." He said crawling on top of me on the couch. "Get off." I said trying to push him. "Why?" He sits up.

Now I know it's none of my business to know anything about Ashley but it's pretty fucked up if you ask me. Never mind.

"I'm gonna go. I'll text you sometime later." I said getting up from the couch and grab the purse I left at his house. "Why tho? Allia I just ordered food n' shit and you wanna leave?"

I look at him. "Give the food to your girlfriend Melo." He looks at me confused. "Ion got a girlfriend Allia and if I did I wouldn't be kissin' all up on you like dat."

I sighed and looked at him. "Whos Ashley?" He closed his eyes and sighed. "How the fuck do you know her? She talks to you?" I shake my head.

"Juliana told me that Gelo and Zo we're talking about how you can Ashley fucked last night." I said calmly. His mouth was wide open. "For real?" He said.

"Yes, Melo- for real." He groans and rubs his face. "I'm sorry Allia." I shrug. "It's fine it's not like we're dating so yeah it's fine." I said giving him a quick smile and walked out.
-
MELO
-
I watched Allia walk out and I groan. I grab my phone and call Zo. "Wus-"

"No not wus good. Nigga why you lettin' niggas know my business? Put Gelo's ugly ass on the phone gang." I said pissed off.

"He on?" I said getting impatient. "Yeah," Zo said. "Yall niggas talkin' bout shit out loud? Now Juliana done told Allia that I fucked Ashley, last night bro! Y'all niggas are so weird!"

I yelled over the phone.
-
ZO
-
Me and Gelo stared at each other while Melo yelled at us over the phone. We look up and the girls were shocked. "Bro." I said trying to calm this nigga down.

"LAMELO LAFRANCE BALL! Nigga. CALM DOWN!" I yelled. The whole room filled with weird tension.

"Calm down?! Fuck y'all!" He hangs up and I groan. "Fuck bro." Gelo sighed. "Juliana why-" Gelo started.

"No no! Because you're not going to blame me. If your best friend was about to get closer to some bitch and you found something out tell me you wouldn't tell them. LiAngelo?"

Everyone looked at her. "I'm gonna take Zoey home. I'll see you later." Denise said kissing me and walking out.

"We should bounce." I said to Gelo. "Yeah. Juliana get yo crazy ass on." He said and we walked out.
-
ALLIA
-
I drove home tired and overwhelmed. Why should any of it matter? Like I said we're not dating so it doesn't matter. "Oh, you're home early." My mom said cooking what looked like seafood.

"Yeah, I'm gonna go take a nap." she looked at me like I grew two heads. "It's 6:20 pm. The fuck do you need to nap for?" She said. "Mom- can I please?"

She gave that 'sit down' look. I sighed.
-

Just realized how long this is

Just realized how long this is..😐