{08}🍀

Tanjiro lowered his sword and watched the demon slowly dissolve into nothingness. He dropped to his knees and then onto his stomach.

Zara:"Tanjiro!" {Zara exclaimed, trying to stay upright}.

Tanjiro:"Nezu...ko!" {he muttered the last part as he watched his teammate kick a Temari ball}. "What.." {he muttered, watching in awe as the ball flew past the demon and hit the wall behind her}.

His knees soon gave out completely and he collapsed.

Zara:"Tanjiro, wait!" she with a serious look started using her one good arm to desperately grab the ground and crawl behind her friend, who was also crawling with his katana in his mouth}.

Zara:"Tanjiro... your sister is getting along very well...

Sasumaru:"Ahaha! How interesting, little girl! How about we-" {Sasumaru began}.

Tamayo:"12 kizuki-san, are you aware of Kibutsuji's identity?" {Tamayo interrupted}.

The demon froze.

Sasumaru:"What the hell are you talking about?! You're just a fugitive, nothing more!" {Sasumaru roared in defense}.

Tamayo:"He's nothing but a coward. He's always scared" {Tamayo continued calmly through Sasumaru's demands for her to stop}. "Do you know why demons can't work together? And why demons kill each other? He did it to prevent potential attacks. You're being manipulated."

Sasumaru:"Shut up! The big one is not a lesser villain! His power is greater than anything else! He is stronger than anyone!" the devil argued.

Sasumaru:"Kibutsuji-sama is--!"

his hand rose to his mouth in horror. Tamayo raised his bloodied arm.

Tamayo:"You screamed his name. Now the curse would be activated. How sad. Goodbye now" {Tamayo said in a monotone}.

A sad expression came over Zara's face. She knew very well about the curse. It was a miserable ending, even for a demon. She looked at Tanjiro, who looked confused, just so he wouldn't have to see the scene unfolding.

Zara:"I don't understand anything right? you will know that now....

Tanjiro looked at the situation.

Sasumaru:"Waaah!"

the demon moaned and ran towards the moon.

Sasumaru:"Please forgive me! Please forgive me! Please!"

it was late too much. A hand shot out of her mouth, grabbing her head and crushing it mercilessly. Zara shivered at the sickening sound of the skull being crushed. Tanjiro's eyes widened in horror as he dropped his katana. Even Yushiro looked terrified. Nezuko was watching happily, not understanding, blessed be her soul. Soon, the demon's body was completely destroyed and it was safe to look.

Yushiro realized that the boys had nothing to cover their nose and mouth, so he made a big fuss about it and forced a cloth over his face. Tamayo sadly walked over to the...well, not technically a body, but close enough, right? She looked at his eyeball and realized he didn't have a number.

Tamayo:"They weren't the 12 Kizuki..." {She uttered}. "How cruel of Muzan to deceive his own like that.."

Zara:"What?! So much power and they were just some normal old demons?!" {Zara thought in shock. while her head was down so as not to look at the incident}.

Tanjiro barely managed to get up and drag his feet towards the demon as Tamayo and Yushiro entered the house with Nezuko. Zara tried to pull herself up using her arm, but she moaned and fell back again. the dark-haired boy noticed his partner struggling and made his way, gently helping him to his feet.